Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help me in Runes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theChecco

01-31-2010

SO guys im sum lv28. And im thinking to buy a rune set . I usually play Shaco/Twitch/Ashe/Teemo/Warvick.
I wanna get a crit chance/damage , attack damage , attack speed rune set.
I dunno to buy tier 2 or tier 3
and i wanna know what's the max reachable crit chance/damage , atk dmg, atk speed with tier2 and tier3 runes.
If u can recommend me a full set than i would be happy Ty for help.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnderA

01-31-2010

Quote:
theChecco:
SO guys im sum lv28. And im thinking to buy a rune set . I usually play Shaco/Twitch/Ashe/Teemo/Warvick.
I wanna get a crit chance/damage , attack damage , attack speed rune set.
I dunno to buy tier 2 or tier 3
and i wanna know what's the max reachable crit chance/damage , atk dmg, atk speed with tier2 and tier3 runes.
If u can recommend me a full set than i would be happy Ty for help.

Here's a link to a spreadsheet I made that lists all the stats: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=50741

I'd recommend starting with tier 1, then methodically replacing them with tier 3.

I'd recommend not doing crit damage unless you play Shaco *a lot*. I'd recommend not going attack damage, nor damage/lvl.

Crit chance, armor penetration and attack speed are all good.

I'd recommend getting runes of their primary type, meaning don't buy a full book of only crit chance, rather, I'd get CD reduction glyphs and some sort of seals (I like flat HP seals). I'd recommend flat HP Quints.