Ashe Build >>HALP<<

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shafferz

01-30-2010

For Ashe glyphs is ArmPen(Red) / CDReduce(Yellow) / +CritDmg(Blue) / +CritDmg(Quint) a decent glyph build?

Silent Reaper

01-30-2010

Well, truthfully i suggest that since Ashe has a buff which makes her crit half the time i suggest you get a full page of Rune Critical Damage for all Runes OR do the same thing but get dodge rate instead for the yellow runes... Ashe is really squishy, but the odds are no-one is going to touch her... but JUST incase, it'd be a good idea to get yellow dodge runes
Red = offensive
Yellow = defensive
Blue = Magic

As for quints, its whatever you want, however i find that the +4.xx% critical damage amazing....but thats just me....
Attack speed runes look also really nice... When you stack them up they can also become pretty Op

Chingmeister

01-31-2010

Ashe's only survivability comes from continuous 3 second volleys (with golem buff) to keep opponents snared 2 out of 3 seconds and a once a minute cooldown stun.

This takes a lot of mana/5. I typically use a full page of mp/5/lvl runes, including quints. Ashe doesn't have get out of jail free cards so you have to keep multiple opponents basically permanently snared and away from you or you go splat.

It's more like Ashe the frost mage...haha.

TheTruhan

01-31-2010

I would recommend getting a mana regeneration rune. Early game, unless you take meki pendant you're going to have a tad hard time harassing with your beloved volley (except maybe if you have clarity but then again I don't think its enough). I would suggest getting mana regeneration runes on Seals, because it's dang cheap and works wonders. If you ask, why don't I just get a meki pendant, the answer is you may be able to chase more often yes, ou may be able to harass better and more frequently yes, but it leaves your prone to harassing to. I have a rune page with mana regeneration Seals, and my first item would be Dorans Shield. It works wonders, and it makes my Ashe the Unharassable. It would be wise for Ashe to just get the mana regeneration/5 from the start and not mana regeneration/5(@lvl18) because most of your harassing times would be in the early phase.

Your glyphs I think are good enough for Ash. If youa re using tier 3 runes, then you would have around 20-22% crit damage from Quintessence and Glyph.