Sivir change.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nightfallyn

02-23-2011

With the new BB blade changes standing behind just a single minions really makes it a lackluster skill. I can accept that you don't want it to be a super nuke but since it requires a lot more skill now to hit a champ not hiding behind minions I think the speed of the blade itself should be increased. I would say cut the time it takes for the entire trip there and back by about .5 seconds. It has always been one of the easiest moves in the game to dodge but with the increase damage reduction per target hit its not nearly as useful. It also really nerfs it for team fights, but that a whole other balancing issue she has always be lackluster late game.

The other option would be to remove the throw animation so it can be used while in motion. It would help synergize with her passive that way too.

Chaos Lord29

02-23-2011

I kind of like the idea that she might be able to throw it on the run, and it would make the move a lot more flexible in any given battle

Nightfallyn

02-23-2011

Yeah it would also stop telegraphing the move to anyone you're up against. Pretty much as it is now they have a chance to wait and see which way you throw and then they have plenty of time to react. A good player you will be lucky to hit one way much less both. The speed up would would help too I think the speed up would work better though. It would still give people a chance to dodge it will just be a lot harder unless you're on the ball.

Nightfallyn

02-24-2011

bump

Nectanebo

03-30-2011

bump, on the run BB is a superb idea. Anything else to be said about this?