Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Unofficial Tooltip Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xanq

09-18-2009

Don't know if this belongs here but the tooltip of Singed's ultimate isn't showing any text.

Faro

Recruiter

09-23-2009

Oracle's Elixir says it's increasing my damage and armor. I assume this is the tooltip from turrets?

Austtheman

Recruiter

09-23-2009

At the beginning of the game, I have noticed that sometimes my ability power will be X and when I mouse over it sometimes says a number higher. I'm sure this is just a truncating thing.

GG Crono

09-24-2009

Singed's ultimate has no description. Hovering over the icon for it, it says "You have not learned this skill yet" and nothing else, and when you have learned it, it just shows a blank box.

LaLaGoodbye

Senior Recruiter

09-24-2009

The red 92 or 93% Crit rune isnt very clear. If you hover it shows 93. Elsewhere it says 92%.

HighFive

09-25-2009

Keep the errors coming! You guys are doing a great job!

LOL-7473
BB-299
BB-300
BB-301
BB-302
LOL-7000
BB-305
BB-304
PLT-4565
LOL-6876
BB-303
BB-306
LOL-7645
BB-307
BB-308

Aura

Recruiter

10-01-2009

Ignite's passive buff, I'm assuming, has an icon but it's just IMG with no text. May not exist, may be bugged. I know it's new, just thought I'd report it.

CooLTanG

Recruiter

10-02-2009

Summoner Spells tooltip not updating with the reduction of cooldowns from Masteries. Hell, they might not even reduce the spell cooldowns, but either way that's a bug.

Oh it'd also be nice to actually show the cooldown timers of the Summoner Spells on the PVP.net Application.

Lithsq

10-02-2009

Cho'Gath in game tooltips

Feral Scream: "Feral Scream Feral Scream (rank)" (yes, twice)

tehmonk

10-02-2009

Tooltip doesn't update per level of feast if stacks are carried over from previous level.