Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Unofficial Tooltip Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

67chrome

10-20-2012

The tooltip stating the duration on the Soulsight Lantern should have the active's cooldown listed in seconds instead of minutes. currently it's:

Unique Active: A stealth-detecting mist grants vision in the target area for 10 seconds (1 minute cooldown).

Were all other item active's I'm aware of would state something along the lines of:

Unique Active: Drains target champion, dealing 150 physical damage plus 50% of your attack damage and healing you by the same amount. Additionally, you steal 30% of their movement speed for 2 seconds (60 second cooldown).

Anyways, thought I'd point out that minor discrepancy between the units of time used in Soulsight Lantern's tooltip compared to other item actives.

-Edit-
Actually I've found Hextech Sweeper to state it's cooldown as 1 minute as well, were the bulk of items with a 1 minute cooldown list it as 60 seconds. Guardian Angel, Elixirs and Oracle's Extract, Wriggle's Lantern and Wards also state their duration/cooldown in minutes, though due to their length feel more justified.

Arajobin

10-21-2012

The tooltip for Atma's Impaler always displays "0" as the bonus value in the tooltip (Note the bonus AD IS being granted still).

Arctos Blizzara

10-24-2012

None of Nidalee's cougar form abilities show the base damages, just whatever damage you've accumulated from AP/AD.
Champion: Nidalee (Cougar Form)
Skill(s): Takedown, Pounce, Swipe
Typo: Base damages not shown

sixilli

11-05-2012

When using her tiger mode the tool tips don't update as they should. For instance the damage would be shown as

0 (+14) Attack damage. If I recall doesn't nid get ap on her tiger form?

I don't have any pictures of it but I can say the multiple times I've played nidalee I've noticed this. So replicating the problem should be fairly easy.

Badfur

12-05-2012

If you press 'p' to open the shop, no tooltip shows up (which is fine, and expected).

However, when you hover over the shop icon, and click it to open up the show, the tooltip remains displayed, effectively blocking chat. It's a minor inconvience, but I would think that since you no longer are hovering over the icon after clicking it, that the tooltip should disappear.

CplTrueblade

12-05-2012

The tool tip for Randuins Omen is not calculating the increased duration based on MR or AR correctly. I posted a bug report about it earlier, but in short any ability the champion has to gain AR or MR does not affect the randuin's duration. Also there seems to be some diminishing returns on the math? at 250 armor the duration increase from armor is showing at 1.9.

BetaRayBill

05-09-2013

Man, its been so long since I made this thread.