The Unofficial Tooltip Thread

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 46
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HighFive

08-26-2009

Thanks for the help with this guys! Keep the tooltip errors coming!

Unholy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-26-2009

Champion: Gangplank

Scurvy under status i believe

says Gankplank instead of Gangplank

something like "Gankplank is affected by scurvy" which goes away when you use the remove scurvy skill and only comes back when it is off cooldown.

c7a1

08-26-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholy View Post
Champion: Gangplank

Scurvy under status i believe

says Gankplank instead of Gangplank

something like "Gankplank is affected by scurvy" which goes away when you use the remove scurvy skill and only comes back when it is off cooldown.
What does the scurvy debuff do? Because if it supposed to do something it doesn't. Although I notice when I use the skill your speed drops like 20-40 points then then goes back up to normal in a matter of 1/2 a second.

DeathCrAb

08-26-2009

Bug Description: If you mouseover on the last mastery of each Mastery Type (there are 3 of them), you will notice that the tooltip gets cut off by the tabs at the bottom

Also this next one is not really a bug, but I'd rather keep it all in one place.

if you mouseover on any mastery that you have purchased, it will tell you the bonuses of the next level of that mastery. I suggest that you change this so the effects of each level is shown at all times.

Example:

Code:
Archmage's Savy:
Rank 1/3

Increases your ability power by 0.20 per champion level.

Next Rank: Increases your ability power by 0.40 per champion level
That should be changed to

Code:
Archmage's Savy:
Rank 1/3

Increases your champions ability power per level

Rank 1: 0.20 per champion level
Rank 2: 0.40 per champion level
Rank 3: 0.60 per champion level
or this

Code:
Archmage's Savy:
Rank 1/3

Increases your champions ability power per level

Power Equation: CurrentRank*0.20 per champion level
That way, players know for sure on how the ability will advance as the ranks are increased

Unholy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-26-2009

i agree with deathcrab show all the levels of a mastery IMO

Lacolere

08-27-2009

Turret Shield:
Cannon Minions take 50% reduced damage from Turrets.
Source: ?
*******http://i27.tinypic.com/2laep1g.jpg********

Alandor

08-29-2009

When in the game client looking at your summoner level, when holding your mouse over your exp. bar, it shows your current exp out of 150.

for me it shows 50/150 experience points.

Now when I go into my summoner profile it shows 50/100 exp.
I've leveled up my summoner every 100 experience points. I don't know if it should be 150 or 100.

I looked around a bit and nobody else reported this yet. If they did, I do apologize.

Edit: This was occurring from lvl 1 until lvl 7. I just leveled up to summoner lvl 8 and it now shows 0/100 exp (which is correct) for both the tooltip rollover on the game client and 0/100 exp in my summoner profile.
I didn't keep up with it all the time so it could be a bug when you have 50 exp towards your next level.

ERazER

08-29-2009

The tooltip for Aegis of the Legion in your inventory and the end game screen shows 25 armor 30 magic resist and 12 damage.
All tooltips in the shop show 35 armor 40 magic resistance and 8 damage, which appear to be the correct values for the item.

Turfola

08-30-2009

Tooltip error

Hero: Kassadin

Skill: Riftwalk

Error: When leveling from Level 2 to Level 3 it said, the cooldown is reduced from 3 sec to 2,4 sec but it actually was from 4,xx sec to 2,4 sec

Regards

Turf

beefedyabbi

09-02-2009

Whilst we are on the Mastery tooltips. For the Right most column (Utility). If you place your mouse in the small area where the tooltip and the mastery icon overlaps, it will cause the tooltip to constantly flicker.

12345612 ... 46