The Unofficial Tooltip Thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MuscleMemory

12-23-2009

Absolutely none of the champions in the adobe air client show their passives when viewing their information, i thought this would be changed with the last update and the new artwork/layout, but it has not. Lima told me a month back our so that you guys were working on it..., but where is it especially with the new layout?

Diddums

12-24-2009

Whilst reading Jax's "Counter Strike" ability I am quite sure that I have found a spelling error. The ability description is.

" Jax's prowless allows him to dodge enemy attacks frequently. After avoiding an attack Jax can quickly stun surrounding enemies."

I am pretty sure the word is meant to be "prowess" which is defined as --> skillfulness and manual ability; adroitness or dexterity; distinguished bravery or courage, especially in battle.

When I type in "define: prowless" on google nothing is found.

(I would enjoy a reply to this post so that I know that i was right, thank you!)

Dragonzz6

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2009

On heimerdinger's turrents it shows that they will gain stats every Six shots but in the skill button, mouseover text in the UI for the turrent placing skill, it says it will gain stats every 7 shots

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

12-29-2009

Heimer's Rockets still say the fire 0 rockets. Thought this got fixed before, but then they changed them again, so who knows.

EDIT:
In game, Cho'Gath's lore tab on the Champion Information window is completely blank.

Oxygen

01-01-2010

Sword of the occult tooltip reads "criticall" instead of critical

T3hJuggler

01-07-2010

Vision Ward tooltip says that it lasts 3 1/2 minutes.
Sight ward tooltip says that it lasts 4.5 minutes.

Not really an error, but fraction/decimal inconsistency.

GRDN1014

01-08-2010

This bug occurs when I am playing Anivia and have revived in my current life with her passive. The passive icon remains the same but the tooltip becomes some random one. I have seen a lot of crazy stuff.

MuscleMemory

01-09-2010

Teemo's blinding dart has a typo. When about ready to upgrade it says the manacost is
0 -> 0. When it really starts at 100 -> 115 -> 130 and so on.

PS. I posted about this on 9/24 after my first time using teemo, it has been awhile since i've used him, but because he went on rotation today i gave him a try... this typo was still not fixed, 3 1/2 months later...

Lumaca

01-10-2010

I got a complain about Annie's Pyromania countdown.

Sometimes the countdown just doesn't show. I know that the blue circle around her still shows the energised status, but I'd like to see how many spells I need to spam before a big team fight.

I noticed also that it vanishes when you have Golem Buffs, but I can't confirm that it always vanishes everythime you get the buff.

Argio14

01-15-2010

when i open lol it won't work