Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sivir vs. Squirrel [Help!]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Offended

01-30-2010

I've been having a bad run with Sivir lately and could use a fresh perspective.
Lately I've been trying out the predominant Sivir build and solomidding with either Rally, Flash, or Ghost, and Teleport.

About half my games I'm up against a Teemo who starts with Vampire Scepter (I start with the standard Meki + hp pots). I find I just can't compete against his life steal. Any decent Teemo dodges a good portion of my BBs and he has the sense and the range to stay away from Ricochet.

Meanwhile he is out-harassing me and I have to invest in Spell Shield early to stave off the Blinding Darts.

It's not that I'm dying to him a lot, I'm just playing defense from level one, which means I'm not pushing over towers, which means I'm not doing my job.

What do you guys think? Help me get out of a rut!

Al da Bok

01-30-2010

Teemo is one of the most annoying solo mid. Just bite the bullet and get a scepter too You'll make a Starks out of it so you don't loose anything.

PatMcGroyne

01-30-2010

always get vampiric scepter and rush starks... the faster you get starks the better you can farm so you end up getting more money faster first skill i get is spell shield then you never have to worry about mana regen it's beautiful... Sivir and Nidalee are my girls.