[Open RP] the wanderings of the Guardian.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

((Annnnd I was out of town at a place with no internet. .__. ))

Silver let out a chuckle and placed a hand on Narenth's shoulder.

"Its alright, Naleza, I travel with him, he's trustworthy."

She looked over at the angel and shrugged a bit at him.

"They're offworlders, like myself. I was making sure they weren't going to cause trouble."

Rafeo

11-14-2012

"I see," Narenth scanned the newcomers from head to toe. "Maybe they would like to follow us around Valoran? If they're from offworld, then they must want to know about the place they're at." Narenth looked at Silver. He knew he had seen her threatening the two earlier. Figuring to himself that they might be trouble. He wanted to be able to keep an eye on them. If they traveled with his party and himself they could more easily keep tabs on thee newcomers.

DrGoldblum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

"~looks like a good oppurtinity, think its safe to go with them?~" Naleza asked.
"~Why not? Sure it may seem unsafe but they know much more about this planet then we do, so not going with them might be the same dangerous, as if they plan to harm us they would do it either way.~"

Naleza looked at Narenth and replied "If it is alright, then we would gladly tag along. We want to learn more about this planet and its inhabitants, whats a better way to learn then traveling around with people on the planet?"

Rafeo

11-16-2012

((Siiiiiiilverrrrrrrrr.))

Silverling

11-16-2012

((Huurraagghhh! *Flails arms*))

Silver grinned at Narenth's suggestion and gave him a thumbs up.

"I approve of this! It sounds like a great way for you two to get the information you need!"

Her antennae twitched once, and she snickered slightly to herself.

"Our group can't get any weirder anyways."

Rafeo

11-16-2012

"It's settled then. We are leaving tomorrow, heading north To the swamps north of Piltover. Now, if you will excuse me. I am very hungry. I am going to eat."

Narenth made his way back over to the table where Tek was sitting. He dug into his food, stopping briefly to speak with Tek. "Keep an eye on those two. I don't trust them."

Though he didn't exactly speak softly, his voice would no be heard over the noisy tavern sounds.

Rafeo

11-19-2012

((O.O))

Gamefreak506

11-20-2012

((Zzz...))

Rafeo

11-21-2012

((Right?))

Silverling

11-21-2012

((.__. I'd post but I was kinda waiting for Goldblum...))