[Open RP] the wanderings of the Guardian.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Birdy51

02-22-2011

The heat flowed back in as the walls of ice released. Avery breathed a sigh of relief, but it seems they were drawing a crowd, seemingly out of no where. Avery moved out from the rock entirely, revealing himself entirely to the two.

"Sorry, I just..." He stopped mid sentence. What would he have done, had that man was really being robbed or worse.

"My n-name is Avery Alves, I was simply r-resting behind the outcrop when you p-passed."

Rafeo

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
((Psst, I think I might pop in with Silver once you get to Demacia. d= ))

((.... Or should I say.... If you get to Demacia. XD ))
((Sounds good. We'll get to Demacia eventually.))

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

((Hehe, awesome.... I'll be watching... *Stalks thread*))

ConfusedKillers

02-22-2011

"And why should i make your acquaintance for all i know you could be uncouth scum who pry on unsuspecting villagers, but be warned i am more than meets the eye." Banzii said hoping this would dissuade the man from attacking him, because truly what can object levitation do to someone who can make an ice prison.
((lol i sound like a transformer.))

Rafeo

02-22-2011

((Narenth is the one talking to Him, not Xazing.))

Narenth ignored The mans warning.
"You chose to involve yourself in this. Now tell Me, what were you talking about with runes?"

He turned as He heard Nehls shout. His focus breaking for a second. Choosing to ignore the other man for the moment He turned back to Banzii.
"Explain."
Narenth was taking no chances, He did not care to have anybody try and take him back to the Preservers.

Necromonger

02-23-2011

((Here's my application. It happens when you guys decide to move on...))

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/367

Further down the path, the stench of death blew into your sense of smell, from a low plain...

Down in the shadows of the valley, there was the remains of a battlefield. Hundreds of corpses of soldiers, of no identifiable faction, littered the earth. The ground was stained with pools of blood, a mark of crimson upon the soil. There were apparently no survivors, but then...

A small hint of movement showed itself in a corner of the valley; Walking amongst the dead was what appeared to be a young teen girl in black, going to each body, then moving on. She didn't seem particularly distressed, but she suddenly stopped near a patch of flowers, and fell to her knees.

She remained immobile from then on.

ConfusedKillers

02-23-2011

"Uhh runes what runes, did i say runes i meant ummmm stones, that i painted to look like runes i sell them as umm... tourist attractions yes that's it tourist attractions. Srry about the misconception i thought that maybe the man could teleport on his own and he would be able to get out and then pay me for the rune as if it was real. Yes that's it i was hoping he would use a fake rune not knowing he could teleport what other reason would i have to tell him about a rune. hehe." Banzii said sweating nervously.

Rafeo

02-23-2011

Narenth narrowed His eyes at the man.
"Why would You hide fake runes in the desert? Your story is shallow,
and I have no need of such a shallow person. He then proceeded to walk over to the man who had been yelling earlier. ((Nehls)) So many strangers showing up all of a sudden.
As He did so He gave an order to Xazing. "Xazing, make sure the others don't try and run off."

as He got to the man He eyed Him carefully. "And Who are you? What brings You to wander around these parts?" His tone was agreeable. But His pose spoke otherwise. He trusted none of these people.

Gamefreak506

02-23-2011

As he mumbles about what he was going to do, Nelhs jumped at the sound of a man nearby inquiring him about what he is doing here. Unfortunately Nelhs didn’t catch everything due to frustration.

“Uh, hi. I didn‘t see you there.” He said, then held up his map toward the man and smiled nervously. “Do you know where I am? I‘m kind of lost.” Asking a stranger out in the middle of nowhere doesn’t seem like a good idea, but it’s better than endlessly walking around someplace.

Rafeo

02-23-2011

"You are in the Shurima desert, a few miles south of Mogron pass. The one known as Xazing and I are heading to Demacia. You may follow if you wish."

This was immensely strange. so many people showing up at once.

"Come over to the group." He waved to the others. "Let's sort this mess out."