3v3 comp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pompous Jxn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

GP, Malphite, Anivia.. how do people feel about this comp?

Ravenite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

02-22-2011

The comp could work out, but I don't think it is very good. Gangplank is fairly weak at level 1, so you are ceding jungle control to the other team. This compounds with the fact that there are much better junglers than Malphite to really weaken your map control. The only way I could really see this working would be if you ran Anivia and Gangplank bottom to zone with deny and let Malphite take top/counterjungle. I think a really aggressive early game team would give you problems though. Finally, you'd really need quite a bit of farm before your team really got rolling.

I think you'd be better off dropping Gangplank for a better physical carry (though if you are really set on deny zoning someone, keep him) and swapping out Malphite for someone like Gragas with more mobility and AoE to farm top camps better.

This is just my analysis without actually seeing the comp, so I encourage you to try it out and see if it does work out.

Pompous Jxn

02-22-2011

Thankyou very much for your input!