League of Legend doesn't work.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vietboiz18

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

So like my Internet does not work. The "E" icon.
I'm trying to make League Of Legend connect its internet on Mozilla Fox.
I did it but it still says "Are you connected?" I pressed it & it connects to League of Legend sever on Mozilla.
My "E" internet has a virus so im trying to make it work on Mozilla.
So i cant play League of legends at this moment. :L
Please tell me whats wrong.
Thanks.

SnafuFubar

02-22-2011

Im guessing you are talking about internet explorer when you say "E" internet. League of Legends isnt a browser based game last time I checked so not sure what that would have to do with your actual game not working. Are you talking about accessing the forums or playing League of Legends altogether? Also if you are seeing "are you connected to the internet" at the startup screen hit left right left right down down up up 3 4 and it will bypass that so you can log in.

Your best bet though before you do anything is get rid of your viruses. Go download a free antivirus program like AVG or buy a good one. You probably don't want to log in to League of Legends unless you want to take the chance of your account being taken depending on what type of infection you have on your PC.

TaylorSvvift

02-22-2011

how to fix:

1. buy new internet
2. buy new computer (one without virus on it)

Vietboiz18

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

@SnafuFubar: Yeah internet explorer. It keeps saying
unavailable. and "Are you connect to the internet?"
Like League of legends has to be connected to a internet to see the riots update.

slaggy91

02-22-2011

riot needs to watch social network haha, if they want to stay popular they have to be available and running smoothly at all times

SnafuFubar

02-22-2011

Ok I'm seeing the same thing its probably just because they are having some issues at the moment not you. Click on the League of Legends screen and hit Left Right Left Right Down Down Up Up 3 4 and it will change unavailable to online status. From there you should be able to log in and play because the servers are up.

Vietboiz18

02-22-2011

I tried that but it didnt work.
Like the sever screen to press play?

Vietboiz18

02-22-2011

I meant like My Internet Explorer is infected.
It use to work & i could play league of legends and all the games on my comp but since Explorer internet doesnt work i cant play any of my games on the comp cause it needs to seee the updates. So im trying to switch it to Mozillas.

Hypochondria9

02-22-2011

Are you sure it's a virus I never used internet explorer on my old comp and when I first got LoL it wouldn't run and I had to change my proxy settings on internet explorer to get it to work.

Vietboiz18

02-22-2011

No i dont think so cause i got Mozilla to connect to League of legend sever.