Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 33)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izzm4tic

02-22-2011

Cant wait to get in game haha

Raaaandy

02-22-2011

Ive waited for likea month for Cassiopia to be free..... *sigh* Another weeks worth of waiting then. I would buy her, but if i dont like her then thats 6.3k ip wasted...

Venpresath

Recruiter

02-22-2011

Yesssssssssssss nooo moreeee malllllllzaharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Miojozord

02-22-2011

Quote:
Eldaris Shadusk:
So Irelia and Morde did show up as expected to make their first appearance in 12 weeks. (Irelia hits at 12 weeks, Morde was a week late at 13.) Kassadin and Teemo show up a little earlier than expected, but they were definately in line for rotation, both being at 11 weeks now. They'd have both been on my prediction list for next week.

On the common champs, Tristana and Veigar both showed up as expected as well. However, with an extra (4th) rare champion, one common champion gets a little more vacation, so Morgana will wait for next week.

On the uncommon champions, both Cho and Gragas showed up as predicted. Looks like Urgot and Kennen get to wait for next week. Instead we get Soraka (who I had slated for next week) and Ryze (who I should have predicted due to his remake).

So overall:
Rare Champions (once per 3 months) = 4 (Kassadin, Teemo, Morde, Irelia)
Uncommon Champs (about 1 per 4-6 weeks) = 4 (Cho'Gath, Soraka, Ryze, Gargas)
Common Champs (about 1 per 2-3 weeks) = 2 (Tristana, Veigar)

Those who complain about seeing the same champs each week should be rejoicing as we have one less commonly seen champ due to an extra rarity for the week. Nice balanced set as usual, and for me, I have 4 champs I've never played before that I get to try this week.

Following this logic Twitch is ultra-rare promo-foil edition so :P

Well, nice week, will test Irelia, and remember my first week playing with Teemo.

Nicholbert

02-22-2011

Quote:
frostymoose:
Where's Moakai?

New champs are F2P 2 weeks following their release.

Valrion

02-22-2011

yes.. finally.. hopefully no more tryndamere's every single game .. ugh x_x

commences

Recruiter

02-22-2011

Karthus Next week !!

DrFaust07

02-22-2011

Wheres Malphite? No love for the rockman? I dont think i've seen him free in ages.

Saint Kaizz

02-22-2011

My Kassadin is in free week... oh great... now everyones going to use him and call him OP...

M0ngo Like Candy

02-22-2011

The shrooms!!!!!!!......the....shrooooooooooooooooooooms!

O and maybe if enough people use Mordekaiser, they can see how bad he is and in dire need of a buff...