Recommended Champion ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Belm0nT3

02-22-2011

Hello guys,
I just got 6300 IP and I would like to know which Champion would be the best for me.
I do like getting fast kills, but also not being squishy, so a champion with a decent survival capability and high damage is what I am looking for.

I usually play with some friends (They play as Shaco, Nidalee, Evelynn, Kog'Maw and Vladimir), and I would like to know which champion would be the best to suit a team like these (For example: Shaco, Nidalee, Evelynn and Vladimir, and me).

So, which champion is good ? I've been thinking of:
Akali, Shen or Karthus, but this doesnt mean I will choose won of these, any suggestions are great =D

Thanks a lot and sorry for my english.

Kalshazzak

02-22-2011

nunu would probably fit into that team best, while being nearest to what you're looking for.

BB+Nid means shaco and eve need no AS items beside a bloodrazor/Trinity.(respectively)
Nunu would also get some use out of Vlads ult.

Redenbacher

02-22-2011

You and your friends need a tank, and an initiator. I would recommend Rammus, Malphite, Amumu, Shen, or Alistar.

Krogothar

02-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
You and your friends need a tank, and an initiator. I would recommend Rammus, Malphite, Amumu, Shen, or Alistar.
I agree. You have to have a tank for lane push and it's great when your tank is also an initiator.
I would have to reccomend the following champions.

Alistair - Many people overlook this one but his stun, charge and airborn hits along with small heals make for a great tank AND initiator.

Gragas - Again another overlooked champion but non the less effective. He's a great initiator, harasser, and even a dps if needed.

Sion - Farm with "E" and build for AP for burst or AD/lifesteal for best results.

Heimerdinger - Many people downvote this champion due to nerfs and rebalances to him. But over all he is quite beastly. I main this champion. Good for Harrassment, minon farming, and a great pusher. with an lovely slow ulti. I typicaly get boots, 3 RoA's, Veil. last item is up to you. this also makes him tanky so he can push hard and help carry your team far down a lane late game.

Maxmatical

02-24-2011

Quote:
I do like getting fast kills, but also not being squishy, so a champion with a decent survival capability and high damage is what I am looking for.
Sion, Ryze, Ashe (if built properly), Urgot are all good

Teotlic

02-24-2011

You guys really do need a tank.

However if you're into kills and a little survivability, I'd suggest Swain (Just out of the 6300 champions). An AP Swain with maybe an Aegis or something is an amazing support for your team. He doesn't burst out damage and drop enemies like flies like Ryze, Ashe, or even Katarina might, but he does enough damage to be feared. In addition, two of his 4 skills have some form of Crowd Control, a Slow and a Snare, to help set-up ganks or even initiate. He base damage is low, yes.. but that's to balance out the effect of Torment, which can make his spell combo deal ridiculous amounts of damage despite a less-AP build, especially with a DFG. Finally, his Ult keeps him alive. For a while. He makes a great laning champion simply because, between his passive and his ultimate, he outlasts almost everyone. He's a great pusher as well, and I've even done some BD as Swain, as long as there's enough minions around me (and maybe some golem buff assistance), I can take the turret hits.

Shen is recommended for his tankiness, and a dash skill which is always helpful. Akali is also recommended if you still want to kill fast.. but again as others have mentioned above, the team layout you provided requires a tankier champion.