Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

explain ur poll answer pls

rammus 10 58.82%
amumu 7 41.18%
Voters 17 .

Rammus or amumu in 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RheXXeNoR

02-22-2011

im playing 3v3s to lvl to 30 and i need to know who is better i mostly go solo q. Please explain ur answer

mikeypeavy

02-22-2011

rammus

medcitymissile

02-22-2011

little walls everywhere means that amumu goes where he wants with bandage toss.

27 Lemurs

02-22-2011

I <3 Amumu, but Rammus is way less squishy early game I think

Waly

02-22-2011

Rammus supa 3 secs taunt + powerball is way more effective I think against only 3 players

True Bandito

02-22-2011

Well, in 3v3, Rammus' single target taunt is more pronounced, so I would vote for Rammus. Besides, I remember killing a fed Jax 1v1 as Rammus with Thornmail.(the pre-nerf TT God Jax, not the pu$$y we have now, and he had almost twice the amount of gold worth of items over me)

Mitosis

02-22-2011

Against 3 people, rammus won't die unless your just being an idiot, or get hit by every ability and cc they have. And even then, there's a chance you'll get away.