Why does my game keep crashing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kinker

02-22-2011

I get into a match and my game will open the League game, but it won't start loading my champion and it says that the game has crashed. Is this because of my game or because of Riot's servers. Please post if you can help. Thanks.

Plaidiator

02-22-2011

im getting the same problem. i select my character but then when it starts to load the game i get an error message that the game has crashed and i cannot connect to servers. i try to reconnect over and over buti get the same message. it happens about half the time. sometimes i can play my game but sometimes it just wont work and wont let me.

it also says it could be a problem with my firewall but i have allowed everything from league of legends and have even tried turning off my firewall completely.

Rie Ayanamie

04-02-2011

Help, I am having the same problem. Please, I am not a leaver. the last 5 games have crashed.

Protspecd

04-02-2011

I crash every now and then when I hit the loading screen. It causes my graphics card to reset. Only happens with LoL...

30 Stephen Curry

04-29-2011

ive been playing for about 2months and just today when i was gonna start loading the game after i choose character it said that my grpahic card need support backup and that i need to do something aobut my firewall

Catache

05-16-2011

I can't get into match after i select my champion!!!! I try to reconnect over and over again.. Its happened 3 times in a ROW!

Kerokeroking

12-19-2011

With all of my crashes I'm gonna get a leaver sooner or l8r.

demonicchild1234

1 Week Ago

yah im having the same issue... the loading screen comes up and i get to 100%, the game opens then it crashes and it wont load me back in. PLEASE FIX THIS!

churros

Adjudicator

1 Week Ago

Pretty sure the servers are fked