Hot League of Legend Girls...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Monobrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

Super hot girls stories in this block of text. _b

So I was Soraka and I went bottom first then this Maokai and Akali come bottom and try to force me off lane I knew top 2 were on vent but I wasn't moving so bottom can be together I mean ffs just because you are on vent doesn't mean you are incapable of being in different lanes. So I refused to go and Akali eventually went mid AS SHE SHOULD HAVE! Then Maokai deliberately throughout the game let them intentionally kill me without helping just stood there or ran away. Then I said reported for intentional disrupt of game play. So he and his friends decided to all report me for being a **** but no doubt they made up some bull**** I didn't do.

Does Riot actually see the games we play when people report or if you just get reported you get banned without a full investigation because that's bull****. I've run into so many ****weeds like that it's starting to piss me off.

Anyone else get this?

I'm so sick of solo queue games where you join and there are 2-4 people on vent.

Motyapa

02-22-2011

Goddammit, I hate you.

This is like saying

FREE BEER

now that I have your attention, there is no free beer.

(This is a metaphor)

AzuMakii

02-22-2011

not cool bro not cool

Chiptune

02-22-2011

**** you.

Damoklese

02-22-2011

thank god I read the replies before I read the post. Whew...dodged a bullet there.

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

I had a few people (including a Maokai) do that to me when I was Twitch.. .. I hate it.

Erestem

02-22-2011

Whenever a post starts with 'Had to get your attention' I just impulsively hit the downvote button.

Also, "Got Vent?"

MaChaoShu

02-22-2011

don't solo queue. Get friends derr

Jeanesy

02-22-2011

It's LoL man. It. Happens. All the time. Riot ignore threads like these. Your either going to get trolled or ignored. Don't bother.

ManyRaisin

02-22-2011

i liked the part with the attachments of hot girls. enjoy your block of text. looks really interesting.