Soraka LF Premade GRoup 5 vs 5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tankrrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2011

Hello everyone,
I've been playing support heroes for a looong time, my mains were sona and janna but now i'm playing soraka and i'm pretty **** good at her, i wonna play a premade game because its harder than normal onces so i heared and i like to challenge people and prove to them how awesome soraka can be. i can play ranking premade as well if you want me to, i already played solo ranking and tbh there isn't that many difference between the normal mode and that ranking mode.
anywayz pm inside game if your looking for an awesome support hero.

Regards
Tankrrior

Tankrrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2011

looks like no one needs my healing skills

Revive Is OP

02-21-2011

I learned supports because they were so useful to dps... Then I learned tanks because they saved support chars... Then I learned junglers because their role is usually needed on a team... But now I need to relearn the dps
Tanking gets you nowhere in solo queue, and support is best in duo queue.

Tankrrior

02-21-2011

Glad to see a fellow comrade think the same way i do mate. People just don't realize how important support heroes can be in a team than a team full of only dps or tanks.

xuldan

02-21-2011

We are actually putting together a 5v5 ranked team, and are in need of a good support player! If you are interested, just add one of us and we'll play a normal game with you to see how you do. Our names are:

Wax Off
Kakusho
ChillSucks

Tankrrior

02-21-2011

alright, this sounds interesting. i'll pm u guys in game