Ashe Vs Cass Lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Denzark

02-21-2011

I always have major problems against Cass when I'm in a solo lane against her. I've tried going boots and potions first instead of doran's and that helps. However, my harass against her is extremely weak and I'm forced back to turret hugging soon enough. Some advice on how to tip the scales would be greatly appreciated.

Asylumseeker

02-21-2011

I play cass a lot and honestly ashe is easy pickings for me. Personally i would ask for a lane change. If not just play defensive until you get level 6 and try to time your arrow with a gank. She can sit behind her minions and poison you without you able to touch her. Just not worth trying to really. Just make sure to last hit your minions and farm up.

Medusa

02-21-2011

^ pretty much that. Last hitting is your best bet.

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2011

It's the same kind of dancing required to avoid Karthus harass, and make sure to hang near your minions too. If she's hitting you, then she's hitting your minions and pushing the lane, setting her up for an easy gank if she continues to pressure you due to her utter lack of escape moves. It just takes recognizing the animation and knowing the blast radius.

Dianetics

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverLaxx View Post
It's the same kind of dancing required to avoid Karthus harass, and make sure to hang near your minions too. If she's hitting you, then she's hitting your minions and pushing the lane, setting her up for an easy gank if she continues to pressure you due to her utter lack of escape moves. It just takes recognizing the animation and knowing the blast radius.
I tend to push heavy and save my ultimate for gankers. It allows me to push strong and farm ridiculous amounts of gold. Often times if I'm up against someone like Ashe who can't push that well she'll have to compete with her towers to keep up in gold. Ashe is probably among the least difficult champs I encounter. The most difficult in a solo lane for Cass would be either Irelia or Corkie. Corkie less because he's a legitimate threat and more because he's impossible to kill.

Dakaa

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianetics View Post
I tend to push heavy and save my ultimate for gankers. It allows me to push strong and farm ridiculous amounts of gold. Often times if I'm up against someone like Ashe who can't push that well she'll have to compete with her towers to keep up in gold. Ashe is probably among the least difficult champs I encounter. The most difficult in a solo lane for Cass would be either Irelia or Corkie. Corkie less because he's a legitimate threat and more because he's impossible to kill.
corki is easier than ashe.

Dianetics

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakaa View Post
corki is easier than ashe.
I like playing ultra defensive with Cass and pushing lanes and Corkie's are rarely aggressive so I never really kill them. They don't kill me but I can't really shut them down with my playstyle.

Asylumseeker

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianetics View Post
Irelia is nasty. Not in laning though as you can just keep out of her range. Once laning has ended she is evil to face with cass.

Laning i would say the hardest for a cass to face is Leblanc. Her flash move means you cant keep out of her range.

Courier Lord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

^ Very true, had an unfortunate laning phase against a Leblanc, post laning phase i rolled though.

Call Mee Maybee

02-24-2011

I also had a problem v Kass early game as Ashe
I found that the best solution to counter him is a good offense
The solution is to save volley until he tries to harass you with his silence... when you see the ball-of-doom coming your way, volley him before it hits you and start auto attacking him..This should stop him early game as you do more damage than he does
As far as post 6 just save your arrow until he tele's near you and hit him with it before he bursts you.. this problem will not ever result in a kill but should deter him from picking on poor little Ashe