Blitzcrank is op

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nefar1ous

Member

02-21-2011

Blitzcrank is a rediculous hero. He has insane interupts and (3) hes got very good defense, he is hard to gank because of his passive and does way to much damage. Also you cant run from him. He is really fast and has a nock up and a pull. He is completely broken and needs to be nerfed. If his final is up he is untouchable 1v1 or 2v1 because you will not be able to kill him.

If you think he is not OP will you tell me how you deal with him? i play fiddlesticks and litterally cannot touch him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSmileyKid

Senior Member

02-21-2011

Learn to BV.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lunir

Senior Member

02-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouldersack View Post
Blitzcrank is a rediculous hero. He has insane interupts and (3) hes got very good defense, he is hard to gank because of his passive and does way to much damage. Also you cant run from him. He is really fast and has a nock up and a pull. He is completely broken and needs to be nerfed. If his final is up he is untouchable 1v1 or 2v1 because you will not be able to kill him.
I once double killed a blitz and tryn as singed (on SR) ults up he wasn't untouchable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RUBBA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

02-21-2011

Ah, free Blitz week. Gets me every time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xyrach

Junior Member

02-21-2011

The only thing that is OP is his grab, they need to either shorten the range or increase the cooldown.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hydrogencar

Senior Member

02-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyrach View Post
The only thing that is OP is his grab, they need to either shorten the range or increase the cooldown.
The cooldown is RIDICULOUSLY HIGH already. Wow u trolling?
Now lets ignore the fact that it's easily dodgeable/predictable/avoided by minions. Yep ur trolling.

It takes experience and a HUGE amount of skill to do well with Blitz he's farm from being OP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HotHit

Senior Member

02-21-2011

If Blitz misses his grab he has failed in the teamfight. Missing the grab includes grabbing the tank (try not hitting 6 stacks Cho'gath, I dare you), grabbing a minion, actually missing or being CC'd out of his combo.
Blitz ain't OP. He's just one of the strongest initiators in the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uroyoan

Junior Member

02-21-2011

he aint op ive tryed to grab a person while the minions are passing trough and actually even if the finger from his arm hits a minion it grabs the minion it dosent have like a skiny line it is a huge arm that obeys this rule. first touched first grabed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xyrach

Junior Member

02-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrogencar View Post
The cooldown is RIDICULOUSLY HIGH already. Wow u trolling?
Now lets ignore the fact that it's easily dodgeable/predictable/avoided by minions. Yep ur trolling.

It takes experience and a HUGE amount of skill to do well with Blitz he's farm from being OP.
Im not trolling its just my OPINION, the cooldown doesn't bother me as much as the range.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geistwasser

Senior Member

02-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouldersack View Post
Blitzcrank is a rediculous hero. He has insane interupts and (3) hes got very good defense, he is hard to gank because of his passive and does way to much damage. Also you cant run from him. He is really fast and has a nock up and a pull. He is completely broken and needs to be nerfed. If his final is up he is untouchable 1v1 or 2v1 because you will not be able to kill him.

If you think he is not OP will you tell me how you deal with him? i play fiddlesticks and litterally cannot touch him.
Blitz is one the most skill dependent champions. If a blitz player cant land a grab then he actually hurt his team by picking blitz. If the enemy team has a blitz, try to judge the players skill with the grab. Most ppl are awful with it and you can just juke him down to zero mana and then kill him as his shield needs mana. Very rarely you will encounter a pro and in that case you may want to have the champions with blinking abilities switch to that lane. Also build BV and blitz will cry.

Some heroes with exceptional bursting ability can actually kill blitz before his passive shield activates. Leblanc, veigar, garen can all do this.

As far as interupts blitz is great at that, but he is hardly alone in that capacity. I think about a third of the champs in the game can interupt channeled abilities, which is why you need to pick the right time to use them (after the enemy's interupts have been used). Also, BV will protect you from the first interupt.


123