[Raidcall] LoL Server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gettys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2011

EDIT - 2014 -

HEY GUYS! Just an update- It's been about 3 years since this thread was started. At first it was a major flop server, nobody was joining. So I closed up the server and forgot about this thread entirely. As it turns out, the server started flourishing with member requests, so apparently there is still a need for a server like mine. A place to find like minded individuals to play League of Legends, and group up. So I have officially re-opened the server.

Login and find people to play with! Request your own private channel!

ID is still: 121590

OR CLICK HERE

http://www.raidcall.com/client/go?si...90&cid=2943418

Since I cannot seem to find any open public LoL voice chatting servers, I've decided to open up my 140 slot Raidcall server.

What is Raidcall?

- Raidcall is a voice solution that is made by "professional" gamers, for professional gamers. The reason I prefer Raidcall over Mumble or Ventrilo is simple: No setup required, VERY noob friendly, NO downtime, NO lag and 30 slots to start off with.

Feel free to use my server, or create your own. My goal here is trying to get a bunch of LoL players on my Raidcall server so its easier to find people to play with.

All I ask is you respect others on the server, and to be responsible with your use. If you spam, play loud music or any disruptive things to others gameplay-- I will ban you. *Feel free to ask me for a private clan/group channel. I will be glad to create it for you and give you channel admin.

What it looks like:
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/5...allpicture.png

Download Here: http://www.raidcall.com/

Server Information:

ID:121590

*enter that where it says "enter server ID"

DliberoS

02-20-2011

OOOH YEAHHH LoL

Lethal Seduction

02-20-2011

Cool stuff

DliberoS

02-20-2011

bump bump come join us lol

Gettys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2011

We got cookiez. Srsly

Lethal Seduction

02-20-2011

Bump

DliberoS

02-20-2011

bump

Gettys

02-20-2011

bump

Cybeats681

02-20-2011

bump and bookmarked for later use

Gettys

02-20-2011

Thanks I think you'll like it