Manamune and archangel staff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wyl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2011

If i get both of them on a champion (to make some sort of hybrid build on ezreal for example). Will the two passives of the items stack together? Like if i get 1000 mana with manamune plus let's say 500 base stats mana (fictively) = 1500 + 1000 with archangel's passive = 2500, will the AP bonus be of 100 AP ? or will it be of 60 AP ?(removin the mana bonus of manamune) and vice versa?

Verisi

02-20-2011

No; the Tear passive shares a max.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

02-20-2011

Tear, Archangel, and Manamune all share the same mana gain cap. Whatever increases it for one of them increases it for all 3 of them.

Waffloid

02-20-2011

O rly?

ikillutwice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

darn

Blaggo

03-08-2011

I recently tried this one Ryze and what I saw was this..

I got manamune first, and gained 1 mana every attack, and 4 mana every spell cast(with a 3 sec CD)
Then I got a archangel, and the same thing happened except I had two separate CD's, no you don't gain 8 mana per spell cast, but 4/spell with two separate CD's.
But, the weird part was, eventually I stopped getting 1 mana per basic attack, so I assumed my manamune was full, but I continued getting 4 mana per spell cast for a while after........ So maybe it splits up the 1000 pool between the two items. (Or the remaining amount... e.g: 100 on tear, 100 manamune, 800 remaining when archangel is bought; 400 remaining on manamune/archangel)

And then I ran out of time so I couldn't figure out what exactly was going on, and I haven't tried again since then..

Pplofdaworld

03-08-2011

Oh. There goes my plan for hybrid ezreal.

Silent Reaper

03-08-2011

The passive of manamune and archangels are seperate. However, the passive from Tear cannot be shared with either item.

Shaniya

04-10-2011

just tried stacking those two items on nidalee and i only got the bonus 1000 mana for one of the them