Runes for Morganna?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2010

Title. atm I'm using my left overs Magic pen / dodge / cd reduc / hp quints.

EasymodeX

01-29-2010

I would say MagPen on reds, CDR on blues, and yellows don't matter much -- mp5/lvl or hp/lvl.

Morgana does well with mana regen, since the only mana regen you'll likely have in game is a Mana Manip or Doran's Ring if anything (or if you're some ********* getting a DFG).

Edit: Movespeed, flat HP, or MagPen on Quints. I'd go MS personally.

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2010

Cool, I was just looking at mana / 5 runes.

Stick with HP quints still, I'd assume?

Istarune

01-29-2010

I've found Red mag-pent runes to be almost universally useful on casters so I bought a full set of them, they've yet to make me frown.

Morgana is so FSKING cooldown dependent once the teamfight stage hits you'll either need a lot of cooldown reduction items, golem, or both. Getting the cooldown runes and mastery abilities can really increase her potential, especially if you go tanky and grab a glacial shroud/frozen heart to start really cranking the CDR, being able to fire your binding twice per teamfight and shield 3 times can make a huge difference in the outcome (can help initiate, then extend combat time, then save a low-hp ally fleeing)

MP/5 can add a lot more chances to bind/soil during the early laning stages, especially with meditation.

Daikaze

01-29-2010

Magic Pen and CDR... Mana Regen is nice for early game, but it loses its value later on. Just play conservatively until you have enough mana regen to go all out.

Darusame

01-30-2010

Quints - Flat HP
Yellows - HP/level
Reds - CDR / Magic Pen
Blues - CDR

I play her as more of a beefy support (2X rod of ages, etc.)