Why World of Warcraft sucks sooo bad now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

badcookie

02-20-2011

Yeh I enjoy sitting in que as a dps for over a half hour for a heroic only to wipe on the first boss and have the healer rage quit and call me a newb.

Yeh I enjoy doing the same for a pvp fight too...

THANK YOU Riot for a fun, easy to enter game.

Ssraeshza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2011

I disagree with this thread.

WoW doesn't "Suck so bad now", it always sucked.

Moonfiya

02-20-2011

Sunwell Era WoW was some of the best times I've ever had while gaming. I haven't really enjoyed it since thou. (Nor do I play it anymore.)

sammich kek

02-20-2011

Wait half an hour for pvp? blizzard has you on the grind like a slave lol.

whatever happened to inviting 4 people you know? rofl

forget that lame game with its out of date dx9

Bainemo

02-20-2011

None of what you said is new

What is new is the fact that WoW used to be new and therefore exciting to you; now that you're disenchanted with it you're trying to think of something to blame it on rather than accepting that maybe you've just burnt yourself out

VerKnight

02-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by badcookie View Post
Yeh I enjoy sitting in que as a dps for over a half hour for a heroic only to wipe on the first boss and have the healer rage quit and call me a newb.
You act like this is a new thing. It's always been this way. Either get over it or get off WoW. It's not worth crying over.

If you want to avoid this, find a tank and a healer that you can queue up with from your guild. That way you have a faster queue and a smaller chance of losing them.

MuteTheMime

02-20-2011

maybe if you don't fail you can get into a raiding guild instead of a pug. and same for pvp, besides you play the game to have fun and there are lots of people in wow that i play with and we just have fun in arena's/bgs not really caring if we win or lose, it's not WHAT you play but WHO you play it with. any game can be fun if you have fun people to enjoy the game with you.

Cully

02-20-2011

Funny how noone wants to be a tank in ANY game, but are more then happy to complain when noone else does either

Ssraeshza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cully View Post
Funny how noone wants to be a tank in ANY game, but are more then happy to complain when noone else does either
I loved playing a tank in EQ.
I love playing tanks in HoN.

I just hate playing tanks in LoL because initiation is so lackluster. LoL has such a terrible set of tanks ...

WarTornPanda

02-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfiya View Post
Sunwell Era WoW was some of the best times I've ever had while gaming. I haven't really enjoyed it since thou. (Nor do I play it anymore.)
Yep. After Sunwell, the game went downhill fast.