(insert voice chat here)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shick shick BOOM

02-20-2011

It's about time for Riot to live up to online gaming. Good PVP gaming requires a tool that most other than this has. 'A VOICE'. Riot, you know it, I and everyone else loathes it. There is a function this game lacks from making it more PVP friendly. So i say, (INSERT VOICE CHAT HERE). All great games add this function; MMO's, First-Person Shooters'; hopefully you! Make the PVP twice as good by adding a "'In-Game' chat program". It would be like curing the 'QQ' virus nearly. Only thing to add, in reference to the QQ'ers that need to always QQ, is a mute button. BOOOY, would you make friends!

Bluebehir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2011

+1
I would love built in chat functionality.
+1 teamwork.

Ryadic

02-21-2011

I can't wait to get on with all those non-english speaking players. Or those kids that want to tell me how high they are. Or are just going to have fun trolling.

No thank you. If you want voice chat, find a group of friends and get a vent server. When I queue up solo, I don't care to hear the voices of the people I'm playing with. I've been in games with this on consoles, and almost always regret it and end up turning it off (which is a nice feature).

Nice idea in theory, but in practice it is doomed to failure.

NoX Zenilant

02-21-2011

The mute button is your friend.

Don't imply that non-english speaking players, kids who want to tell you how high they are, and trolls just mysteriously disappear in the absence of voice-chat.

SouleMz

02-21-2011

hmm voip would be good - different languages would be difficult + mute button needed

aznMofo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-22-2011

bump.....we still need this no matter how long we ask though they never hear our calls

shick shick BOOM

03-19-2011

bump. Ryadic, the whole point of having a chat system is to make the games more team oriented. You all know what I'm talking about when you get that dunce teammate that's sitting there farming way beyond means and you have to ping a thousand times to get their attention only to get yelled at for pinging like crazy. PS, troller's and stoner's or non-'englisher's' can just be muted if someone wants. durh ryadic :S