Diplomatic immunity uses, when?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ClassicRock

01-28-2010

So I bought Poppy today after coming back to LoL, and I love her just as much if not more than my lovely blue Blitzcrank. I am having a lot of success but I know I am not getting the full potential out of her ultimate.

When is the best time to activate it. Usually I had been turning it on right as the fight is starting, but I do not get enough time to charge them into a wall after activating DI. Should I wait later to turn it on? Are there other uses for DI other than going for a kill under heavy fire?

ClassicRock

01-30-2010

anyone?

Arcostis

01-30-2010

It really depends... personally when i use it i'm either in heavy fire or initiating a team fight. i also like casting it on a person on the other team that is utility and doesnt do any dmg and wailing away on other champs. its very situational

VoiceofTreason

01-30-2010

Early game, you know how people stay right out of range behind turrets when you are pushing them? Or when they are right in front of a turret? Thats the BEST dilpo situation out there. You still don't use it till after you hit them once. If you use it as you are running to them they run making it harder to get a frag. Also note turrets count as walls for +damage and stun. (Note below as sheen procs with all your abils including dipo)

I always get sheen and usually tri force so I hit between spells to max damage especially 1v1. Get in position to charge with the best advantage (into a wall or back into your team) or if no advantage use dev blow then auto hit for proc. Then w abil (armor+ ms +) then auto hit for proc, then charge or diplo depending on numbers of enemies around and hp and auto hit for proc, then your last spell AND AUTO HIT FOR PROC. Never diplo a dpser or stunner and always try to diplo a person you are not about to kill. By now your dev blow will be up again if needed. Always auto hit between each attack as much as possible if you have sheen. If you do you can easily add an extra 500 damage to your combos.

I do NOT like diving turrets and cast diplo on the person I am trying to kill (their death and its over). Cast it on the lane partner if possible.

Hope all that helps.