Veigar nuke advice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aceist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosamaru View Post
I'm pretty sure his original question was referring to how OTHER heroes could have 300 AP when the items don't add up, not himself as Veigar.
Lol, that is part of my question. My friends at school tell me not to buy runes untill level 30, but I don't wanna wait that long. Should I buy them at lvl 20 for T3? Or wait till level 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board....php?p=4942336
My guide, it explained what is DFG combo and basic way to kill enemy even when they are at full hp.

As a veigar, your job is to catch the enemy that is out of position with E, then instant kill with your DFG combo, if the enemy is at high hp, try to harass them with a level 5 Q, two shots should be enough to make your combo instant kill on them.
If I where to use your item build

Code:
Tear of Goddess
Level 1 Boot
Kage's Lucky Pick
Deathfire Grasp/ Mejai Soulstealer (depend on which you want first, but you must take Deathfire)
Sorcerer Boots
Archangel staff
>>Rylai is recommended<<
Deathcap
*Void Staff can also be added if the enemy has tons of MR, otherwise, keep stacking AP.
What would be my AP Hp and Mana with no runes, by level 10? i'm asking this because I currently have a item build of
Code:
Doran Ring
Sorc shoes
Giant Belt
deathfire
kages lucky pick
rylai crystal sceptar
deathcap
and want to know which is better.

Also I do this skilling order
Code:
Q E Q W Q R
after 6 i max Q first then W then E, what do you think of it?

Also, I hear people say stuff like do this skill then DFG. Does DFG give a buff or something?

Dane Dread

02-20-2011

DFG's active is a nuke that deal damage based on the enemies hp. I think its 30% but I haven't been playing AP champs lately. Whatever the nuke amount, I find DFG is key to Veigar being able to melt his competition in a single volley.

Aceist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane Dread View Post
DFG's active is a nuke that deal damage based on the enemies hp. I think its 30% but I haven't been playing AP champs lately. Whatever the nuke amount, I find DFG is key to Veigar being able to melt his competition in a single volley.
Ahh, I just use the item build I said first, and got 11-2 .