spirit visage and mundo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lachoneus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2011

So with the nerf on spirit visage is it even worth it to get anymore?

before the nerf i would get it around level 11. but now i think it might be better to just grab anoother warmongers and forget about visage.

Any thoughts?

please don't respond unless you play mundo alot. sorry ashe but you just don't know how to do it

Lulwy

03-05-2011

Its a 5% healing nerf. It still gives CDR, health, MR, and a 15% healing boost.

In short yes.

ZOMGTURTLE

03-05-2011

I still notice a significant difference in my ult's power when I have SV. I still rush Warmog's then SV. It's a lot cheaper than another Mog's, so you can get onto Zeal and other DPS items quicker while gaining some good survivability. Because remember: unless the other team is completely ******ed, a Mundo with no damage isn't worth targeting, but a Mundo that can tear your carry in half in seconds is.

CrlmSon

03-05-2011

Yeap

AreYouReady2Die

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2011

Its still good I toss it late late game, but until build is finished its worth it

AreYouReady2Die

03-05-2011

Just sucks randuin's cd got nerfed it was a decent replacement item late late game.

Warrrrax

03-07-2011

SV is really started to smell.

It used to be 1800 gold worth of goodies +25% heal, for 1250.

Now its 1500 gold for about 1400 gold worth of goodies plus a 15% heal.

You might consider more cost-effective items now. It is still ok, but not a must anymore. Its just like Locket....they nerfed it to be useless except on a small handful of champs. Then they removed it finally.