RECAP: League of Legends Goes Around the World in 2009

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rexplosive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2010

Hey, how about coming to the Faroe Islands sometime soon for a symbolic exhibition of your love to even the smallest fan-bases and hand out a special skin there? Because all 4 of us are jealous of the PAX skin.

Gospel

01-28-2010

Visit Russia plz)

Remorse

01-28-2010

Visit Canada T_T

zire4hire

01-28-2010

How many Rioters are going to go the GDC this year? I heard you guys aren't having a booth, but I hope some of you can make it.

DarkF0rce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2010

You should make a bigger booth/sign. I was at PAX and I never saw you guys there, although I never really looked for you guys either. Make it easier for the random people/first time event goers to see you guys. You should go to Toronto or Edmonton though. Would be sweet. There is a sweet event in Edmonton called Fragapalooza that you should attend. Alot of gamers, and everyone will see your booth/table.

Brigitta

01-28-2010

i wish you would come to toronto this year

Tyson Azura

01-28-2010

When will you gents get around to visiting us down south in Australia?

foya

01-28-2010

Türkiye'de oyun daha yayılmadı. reklam gerekiyor. Türkiye'de yüzbinlerce devamlı aktif online oyun oynayan insan var. Binlerce Dota oynayan insan varsa bu oyunu da herkez oynar. Lütfen reklam yapın. çeviri programı ile çevirdim özür dilerim.

Even then the game has not spread in Turkey. advertising is required. In Turkey, hundreds of thousands of people who play online games are always active. If you have thousands of people who play Dota game that everyone plays it. Please do ads. I'm sorry I have converted with translation program.

foya

01-28-2010

bir bölgeye yaymaya çalışmaktansa bir ülkeye yaymanın daha mantıklı olduğunu düşünüyorum. strateji uzmanlarınızın işine karışmak istemem ama kesinlikle türkiye gibi bir pazarı kaçırmamanız gerektiğine inanıyorum.

Rather than try to spread to a region of a country spread think it is more logical. I do not want to mix business strategists of a market, such as turkey, but definitely believe you should not miss .

Danchevy

01-28-2010

I would absolutely love to both see, and attend one of these events if you decided to have one in canada. I know that there is a large portion of gamers up here who have started to become very interested in what seems to be one of the better new games out there for us multiplayer computer game lovers.

I live in Alberta near Calgary, but i would be willing to travel to attend such an event.

Hoping to hear of one in the future, i believe it would grab a massive crowd up here, and its not to far from cali for you guys anyways.