Stop adding champions and create a new map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ssparda

07-23-2011

I have had this crazy idea about a map that is divided in half, or even in three with bridges appearing and dissapearing at a regular rythm through the whole game. Would make for a lot of timing sense and some great escapes, runs, ganks, funny situations and everything.

Queen Autoloxia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssparda View Post
I have had this crazy idea about a map that is divided in half, or even in three with bridges appearing and dissapearing at a regular rythm through the whole game. Would make for a lot of timing sense and some great escapes, runs, ganks, funny situations and everything.
Hell yes

I was also thinking about a huge map, which would be a 5v5v5v5, which would incorporate lots of hiding spots, isolated turrets and map awareness.

If one of your team members gets attacked, you need to hurry to their aid, the isolated towers providing little protection.
The map would have lots of open spots too, like clearings, for small teamfights or hunts

Skaythe

07-24-2011

Jeez every person doesn't understand that there is a division of Riot that makes champs and a division that makes maps, so basically what your asking is that riot have the division that makes champs sit around and do nothing while we wait for a new map thats pointless because even if they stopped making champs it wouldnt speed up them making a new map and theyre probably gonna release the magma chamber when season 2 starts so quit whining