Stop adding champions and create a new map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiromaki

04-25-2011

I think Riot needs a Map editor engine. If they have one and take 5 months to make a map,.. OH gosh...

I think they don't have an easy to use editor or something like that.

***edit***

These 10 vs 10 maps sounds nice, but just for custom... I say... Having 10 people fighting at the same time almost erase any trace of strategy, is just chaotic... But custom game lovers... as me, loves chaos, and love to play Aram. Competitive , not THAT much, but just for fun a 10 vs 10 level would be nice. But I don't know if Riot Computers can handle that much awesomeness.

BabeCalculator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2011

yes they should make a map and game type that the map is gigantic and the teams are so that you join the game when you want so it is like a big giant war between purple and blue and you could join the game when ever you wanted and it would restart when a nexus was destroyed

Daen

06-10-2011

Honestly I'd rather see alternative gametypes than new maps. :P

~Eagle~

LemonHi

06-10-2011

10v10? some computers are gonna commit suicide during teamfights

WWWWMWWWWWMWWWWW

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2011

How about a 3v3v3

Phoulmouth

06-13-2011

I don't think a new mode is necessary. 3v3 and 5v5 are perfectly fine and competitive. Doing anything else would completely change how they have to balance champions and items.

I do think that each current mode needs at least 3 total maps each.

I have been playing this game for over a year now I think and playing on the same 2 maps over and over and over is simply killing me.

DoTa2 is coming out soon with support for player made maps. I would hate to think I have been playing this game all this time just to go and play DoTa2 when it is released for a reason so stupid as "LoL only has 2 maps." Shame on RIOT of that happens.

DrainYouOut

07-18-2011

New map could be awesome but don't stop making champions and i think best idea will be to create map editor like wc3 so players can create maps and add some maps for f2p and others created could be for rp

Suspira

07-18-2011

Look at the starcraft 2 map "Catalyst"

It's a very similar feel to Dota and the like except is has a domination or "capture and hold" style gameplay. It's an exceptional map for SC2 and could be easily adapted into league of legends.

Also, who doesn't love a good capture the flag (or something quite possibly more epic? capture the manatee?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3e_t6jlGo8

Normal Games

07-18-2011

I think we should have a map creator! So for more abroad Custom Games and player maps etc...
For ex: SC2 and WC3 made huge benefits from players being able to create there own map and thats how Dota was found!

xxobot

07-18-2011

More gamemodes, and don't forget the ARAM (JUST GIVE US THE TUTORIAL MAP FOR GAWDSAKES)