Stop adding champions and create a new map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nenzx

04-10-2011

League of legends dose need more diversity in my opinion. In all areas of its performance with the exception of champions. It is currently only easily operational on a widows platform, and even with a great multitude of players... 2 maps... a team game might work in my opinion, like a 2 v 2 VS a 2 v 2 and when each team has won they can use this mechanic for attacking the other teams. which then becomes a 2 v 2 v 2. Anyways just a thought. also a game of 2 teams VS 2 teams, each with their own nexus and turrets. Also, i highly doubt any players from LoL will object to two new team colors...

EmmaWatson666

04-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrYsYkO View Post
3 team means 3 bases . GREAT idea but needs a huge map
and huge server power that roit doesnt have (at least i dont think they do by the quality i see playing a normal 5v5). Plus you would need a realy powerfullcomputer yourself.

Mephew

04-13-2011

here's a problem. 10 champs against 10 champs. There are quite a few champs but there are favorites, so it would be a hassle:
"I PWN AS BLITZ, LET ME" and that kind of ****
Plus it would be laggy.

dEEjAYY1337

04-13-2011

honestly idk about a bigger map, or 10v10... One good match of 5v5 LoL can take anywhere from up too 20 minuntes to 2 hours and thats insane I couldnt imagine sitting in my seat for 3 to 4 hrs thats just redic. I think what we need is a few new maps, and a few new gametypes just a thought, but 10v10 or 15v5 thats just stupid sorry.

OutFrezze

04-14-2011

Show some creativity and make some new maps and modes.

Griffonpratorian

04-17-2011

I think new maps is a brilliant idea i see that they are doing the so called "shiny" project where they redo the looks but one more map at least would be nice they could be based around a separate game mode or on something such as the three way fight but they would have to be 3v3v3 or 4v4v4 as to preserve the lack of lag

Phanixis

04-21-2011

I agree with OP, any additional maps would be welcome. We already have plenty of champs.

Nathanial

04-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrYsYkO View Post
League of Legends have over 70 champions but only 2 maps and 2 modes . I think all players wants to stop making champions for 2 or 3 weeks and create a new map with maybe a new game mode like 7vs7 or something like that . Summoner Rift is the same map with the map from D.O.T.a nothing else , and the second map , The Twisted Treeline is boring because the match endling so fast . In my opinion players wants a big map with a 10vs10 mode .

If you are agree with me please add a reply
This is just an idea , please don't insult me
What you fail to realise, the Maps are made by an entire different group of people. So stopping production on Champs would only leave us with no new content.

EDIT's EDIT: Why is this in HUD? Shouldn't it be in suggestions?
EDIT: Though I agree to the point of I would like a new map.

Aanarca

04-25-2011

The game is really hurt by the lack of multiple 5x5 and 3x3 maps. It makes Lol appear unpolished.

Tewan

04-25-2011

I agree, less heroes more modes.

A 4-lane 8v8 map was one that was sticking in my head the longest.

I wouldn't mind seeing multiple lanes merging prior to entering the primary base as well.