What does "fed" mean exactly?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xavier227

01-27-2010

Hi, this might seem noob, but in general I understand it means someone who got easy kills and got a lot of gold..... Is that it? I hear a lot like this guy's fed, stuff like that

Does it mean he got easy kills and he got lots of gold from that?

Kaiser69andi

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier227 View Post
Hi, this might seem noob, but in general I understand it means someone who got easy kills and got a lot of gold..... Is that it? I hear a lot like this guy's fed, stuff like that

Does it mean he got easy kills and he got lots of gold from that?
Pretty much, he got lots of kills and better items then everyone else, making him seem superior

Ytinasni

01-27-2010

the problem is that people think 2kills=fed and immediately give up every encounter with the guy.

Xinoxlx

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ytinasni View Post
the problem is that people think 2kills=fed and immediately give up every encounter with the guy.
With a good twitch that is literally all they need. Even one kill as him can be game ending. An extra 700g (if first blood) is nothing to scoff at when you consider that can be him building executioner's before you get back letting him kill you again. Plus the killed lose out on large portions of exp and gold themselves a double kill at the start is probably close to 1000g lead for the other team. Which compounds in items that let them kill more.

ZGBudai

01-27-2010

Fed = Usually dominating the other team during the early-game causing one specific champion to aquire lots of money and scale at a much faster rate then the other champions. Causing a push in the snowballing.

CypherSoul

01-27-2010

I remember playing a game today where my tf and yi fed tristana early game.

Luckily I was getting fed too and we did win but that girl was hitting hard.

Two kills isn't fed like yit said but if they start racking up kills then problems can start.