Do you like this idea?

Yes, I like this idea. 10 66.67%
No, I dislike this idea. 5 33.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Champion Editor.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dracksar

01-27-2010

Hello, my name is Dracksar.

I would like to hear what you guys(and gals) think on the idea of creating champions and submitting them to Riot for review/approval. (Riot would reserve the right to edit the champion to any extent they see fit)

The editor would look/work like the EA Spore Creature Creator. with a "complexity" limit too.(do you know of a better editor?)

Additions to the editor could be purchased, such as: extra abilities, looks, animations, and etc... at the store for IP/RP.( Do you think everything should be unlocked from the get-go? or earn it with wins/games played/time?)

The editor would unlock at level ten. (What level do you think would be a good level to unlock the editor?)

The ability to submit would be limited. Ways to get submits are: Leveling(1s on lvl10 and 1s every 5lvls after), store (RP only), games played(in-a-row without leaving/ever/time played), and rewarded by Riot. (can you guys think of any other ways?)

Riot approved champions would be listed on the client home page for players to vote in.(should players be allowed to vote for champions? should players be payed IP for voting?)

What would the player get if his/her champion gets voted in? IP/RP every time someone buys that champion? every time someone uses it?

I hope this idea bugs you as much as it bugs me.

killd0zer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2010

Would be cool, but will never happen... ever... no matter what.

Dracksar

01-27-2010

Yes, it will never happen.
I remember Blizz saying they are going to do something just like it on starcraft 2 just replace "champions" with "custom maps".

StaticFrog

01-27-2010

Blizzard is making a galaxy editor where you will pretty much be able to edit anything.

Aside from that, this idea isn't that great. There are going to be tons of submissions and the majority of those will be ones that aren't good and well prepared.

I'd rather just have a world editor and have people make a different map with different champions.

DT777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2010

Screw champion editing, I want a map editor.

treehugger

01-27-2010

This is the third time this idea has been brought up.

Take a guess what happens the first and second time.