New Free Champions (Week 10)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boysenberry

Recruiter

01-27-2010

Really love how you're starting to show future weeks heroes! Makes buying characters much easier, keep up the good work!

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2010

Please dont put blitszcrank in the rotation for week 12, i hated when he was free and everyone played him. I literally laned against the enemy teams blitz at least 80% of my games that week.

Kadzin

01-27-2010

TF 2 weeks in a row?

Nukemouse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2010

NOOOOOOOOOOO.... I thought that Pantheon and Gragas would be released in the same week... It would have been nice to see how the community reacts to TWO new champions at the same time.

Quantum Reaper

01-28-2010

I'm honestly tired of fighting blitzcranks every single game ==

draydurmil

Recruiter

01-28-2010

so just use blitzcrank ,lol

Paliava

Recruiter

01-28-2010

Yeah, I was hoping too, that new chmaps would be released today, but whatever now ;]

OMFJames

01-28-2010

think once in a while you guys can release 2 new champions at once instead of 1 a week?
that way we can have more options on the weekly op hero?

Zulunko

01-28-2010

They are most likely releasing the two at the same time. As someone before me has mentioned, Riot has told the community it won't necessarily make a champion playable the week after it comes out, it's just such has happened to happen so far. Here comes the exception.
Not only that, but the test server patch includes both.

lionheart5656

01-28-2010

Didn't he say last week that one of the new champions would be this week?

Why is it so common for companies to go back on their word and everybody is cool with it rofl.

For those whose memories are short:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=49771