New Free Champions (Week 10)

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Motas

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by selenvar View Post
don't forget janna...

also, heimer is crazy defence for a team unless you have nasus or anivia on the other team..
Janna is one of the few heroes I consider to be a very good support, she seems to be more of a Mage tho (says Riot), but I actually consider her to be a viable support hero

ExS Perfect

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickenjal View Post
Will Pantheons be available week 11 in the store?
uuuuuuugh oh man i am dreading the release of this champ......jesus he sounds op...but you never know...i just hate how his skills sound...ends team fights with ult and end 1v1 with 5 crits in a row vs 20%.......sounds kinda ****in rediculous...oh well see how it turns out...also im not looking forward to every spot on every team having an automatic ****in panth in it.

MkAbandon

01-27-2010

again no sion.... no offense but repeating champions 2-3 times in 4 weeks and not putting out other champs....

Cheezzit

01-27-2010

I agree with the man who posted earlier. WHat is up with Riot having TF two weeks in a row could we see his previous self one week and rework the next week?

Quantum Reaper

01-27-2010

I thought Pantheon was going to be released later today/tomorrow...

PhearPhate

01-27-2010

Kassadin - Melee DPS

lulz!

darkapples

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syriel View Post
I thought Pantheon was going to be released later today/tomorrow...
Me too. It got my hopes up. Not only was I expecting him to be released today, I expected him BEFORE Gragas (not to mention 'new champion' was in the rotation schedule for the week). Pantheon was announced before Gragas, so I'm more frustrated then I was when no patch came.
But I'll be patient. Good rotation I must say.

ChaoticLusts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2010

You guys know they've stated before that new champions won't necissarily be playable for free immediately on release so Pantheon and Gragas may well be out sooner than their appearance on rotation.

P.S notice the extra cautious cropping on the chart this time...nice job

stragz

01-27-2010

More Tryn and Nidalee

Downfaller

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuralz View Post
Twisted Fate 2 weeks in a row?

Either a) Riot has finally lost it or b) they've actually made him non-gamebreaking.
That is what I thought too, but TF got nerfed and he is ok. (His gold isn't a AOE Stun, and it is "Harder" to pick). Still weird to see him two weeks in a row, maybe no one is playing him. Anyway TF is too much of a Skill Champion to be a bad free champion. He has a Skill shot, Skill Pick(?), and he needs to have good map control. Without that he is just a squishy champion, that feeds the people who know what they are doing...he isn't like Twitch were you can be decent by going Invisible, and pressing R when people are almost dead.

12345678 ... 11