New Free Champions (Week 10)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cooldude1234

02-01-2010

Is there a reason why Sion and Nidalee have not been free since week 4? And are not free for the next 2 weeks either..

ShizzleDizzle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2010

really good choices for weeks 11 and 12

Blazekaiser

02-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsun View Post
morgana has a shield that blocks magical damage and debuffs that can cast on allied champions, we can say his a disabler/support and one thing janna is also a support and even kayle half support half melee dps
Because A, you can easily dodge her snare, B her poison pit you can just walk out of, and C her ultimate is a weaker version of Nunu's Ultimate.

She is great with another player but questionable on her own, especially if someone has Mercury's Boots, and/or Dr Mundos Burning Agony, reducing her snare by quite alot.

Sion hasnt been in the rotation either, BOO! he should be there, hmm NOW. Don't neglect any champions, just dont fill a weak with an overbalance of high or low quality characters. Sion would be great in the Weak 12 lineup.

Fbsunny

02-01-2010

I would like to see Tryndamere again, he hasn't been free for quite a while.

Pureborn

02-02-2010

Ok, everyone talks about support characters and blah blah blah.... what about Dr. Mundo? DPS?... I play a pretty wicked Mundo tank! Where is my love???? Also, i agree i would like to try tryndamere