Rioterz vs Bots Video on Demand!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irenicus1

02-17-2011

Why did you revoice the commentating?

Epha´stos

02-17-2011

rofl. that was a funny game. "average casual players"....
More like, average noobs.

Lethal Loki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2011

Riot got owned

hSx

02-17-2011

Nooooooooobbbb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frnak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2011

Soraka OP. 1v1 Brolaf and WINS?
hax!

lol, but srsly, wtf. :O

Jaster Mereel

02-17-2011

The beginnings of Skynet.

All Alone

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxeC View Post
I didn't see this video live, but I'm watching it now. I know you say these bots are for 'mid level players', but if the Riot team of 'mid level players' almost entirely have less than 10 minions each by about 7 minutes, what kind of planet do you judge skill by? Either the people you were fielding don't even understand the absolute basics of the game which you would expect to by about level 10, and I would hope not considering they work for you, or it was quite obviously thrown.

EDIT: watched a bit more now. Rioterz flinging themselves away from near death enemies, walking into and commiting suicide when they could easily escape. Just watched Shen with his taunt up stay in a Nunu ult then not even bother to taunt away afterwards, let alone during. Sigh, you could have at least tried to make it convincing, we wouldn't rip you for the bots not being world beaters you know.

On a more positive note, the bots really have come on an impressive amount though, compared to what they were. Might wanna work on their suicidal tendancies though.
You have said everything that I was thinking about saying. You have thrown in a couple extra things that I would agree with had I thought of them. You did it in about half as many words as I would have. Thank you!

gramkracka22

02-17-2011

im positive riot threw this game to make the bots look better

the bots still randomly tower dived and they defintly let them get away

Poki3 tem

Emissary of the League

02-17-2011

HD has HORRIBLE Interlacing. And sound is desynched.
And I'm sad that the commentary is re-recorded. You get most queues down, but know where Shen died (and you're looking for him like crazy) and aren't moved by Nunu's Void Staff although you're circling over it :P
Good thing someone has the original uploaded to YouTube ^^ The commentary is nice, but it was better when everything was spontaneous.

littlefriend

Master Recruiter

02-17-2011

now i know why tf got nerfed so hard