Sorrow of the First Born (OPEN RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alexdeathfiend

02-18-2011

The pesky woman attempted to stop the mist but it was to strong... And the undead started to knockdown the door

Gamefreak506

02-18-2011

I can't post a profile at the moment since I'm using my phone to post. I'll get to it as soon as I can get on my computer.

Watching, staying still, listening for anything, these were the things I'm trying to do with shortness of breath. As the air goes in and out of my mouth, my mind started drifting toward the two other survivors, who are both brother and sister. I had only recently found out the two are summoners...in training.

The woman by her brother's side contemplates on what happened out there while attending to the boy, who keeps groaning in pain. I keep trying to offer my help to the boy, but his sister defensively stood in the way each time. I gave up after a number of tries and instead, kept watch for anything. There's only one that could keep me calm despite all of this...

A peaceful music whenever I found sanctuary.

Yeah. That would be awesome.

That moment was short-lived when we heard banging on the door. I took a step back. How could they have found us? There's no time for me to think. Magical particles started to form around my right hand and eventually formed into a Hextech Gunblade. I noticed the woman watched with a surprised look, then she put on her usual look as she stands up staring at the door. Particles started to form around her right arm.

I was surprised. She knows about weapon transmutation as well...or so I thought when I noticed her bow and arrows are completely made out of magic. It doesn't matter at this point. If she's willing to fight, then that's fine with me. The boy, despite the pain, also got up. That made his sister worry.

"Brother, conserve your strength." I heard her say.

But he shook his head. "I can't. Not under these conditions." Joining his hands, he chants a spell as a magical essence forms around them. I instantly recognized it as a teleportation spell.

As the door begins to lose its durability, cracks began to form and parts were falling to the ground. I loaded my Gunblade with my magic as I point it toward the door, my fingers itching to pull the trigger.

Then the door gave way. That was the sign to fire. Even if my magic is highly effective against them, there are too many for both me and the woman to handle all at one.

For a moment, everything was blank. Did I...or did I not? My vision came back to me. I saw the once glorious city of Demacia moving away from me, or the other way around. I realized that the spell was finished in time. Where we are going, not even the boy knows.

Hope that wasn't too long. This might the last time I do a first person narrative. Anyway, the three will be somewhere where Silver and Delmegar are.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2011

Silver's antennae twitched once, slightly annoyed that her Energy did nothing to the mist along with sensing the new magic and auras not too far away. Her attention was then turned to the undead destroying the door.

She readied her Energy blade, saying something under her breath in an alien language. She wasn't going to go down easy in this fight.

Cpt Suicide

02-18-2011

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/132 Sounds like fun.

Survival.

That was the only thought running through Galvor's mind. After the undead began attacking, he believed the best place to travel to would be the institute of war. Apparently he was wrong.

He stared at the ravaged institute, seeing that what he had hoped for was lost. Then he heard something, "The undead are moving within the institute..." he said to himself, "Survivors must be there."

He ran inside the institute and heard screaming. He moved quickly to where he found himself before a woman who looked to be of the same race as Kayle. He quickly noticed the antenna's and cast aside the relation. In the corner, the source of the screaming voice, a writhing man covered in void marks. He turned to the winged creature, pointing behind him, "The Undead follow from there. Is there another way out?"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2011

. Who ya talkin to Cpt Suicide? Your post slightly confuses me...

NecroticBinder

02-18-2011

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/208Can I use him, a bit unusual but I can explain why he'd fit.

alexdeathfiend

02-18-2011

Hey guys I wanted to ask if I can kill some of you off at some point?

Silverling

02-18-2011

Well that does bring up a point of mine... See, Silver has the ability to come back to life after dying... Kinda like champion respawning only can take as little as 5 minutes to an hour and a half for her to come back to life depending on what killed her... Figured you might want to have some fun with that.

alexdeathfiend

02-18-2011

that'll actually be a good plot point hmm.. TO THE BATCAVE(corner)

NecroticBinder

02-18-2011

So can rem join and he rezzes to but it takes from a day to a couple days