Sorrow of the First Born (OPEN RP)

12345612 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2011

Silver stayed hidden within the shadows as she approached Delmegar's location. She stopped behind a wall hidden from his eyesight, trying to detect his aura to see if he could in any way be trusted enough to try not to tear her head off.

She also smelled the food he had acquired. She felt starving and was in need of food in order to regenerate faster and regain Energy.

She may have no choice but to reveal her location and hope the person not too far away is friendly.

Delmegar

02-18-2011

Delmegar sighed, slamming his hand on the table, "You make too much noise to be the dead. At least the dead I've seen." He stood abruptly.

He left his conjured blade on the table, thinking it unecessary. He quickly surveyed the room but it was hard to make anything out. The kitchen had been left more or less destroyed and without light. Still though... He could feel something, even if he couldn't really hear it.

"No... Not undead..." Delmegar relaxed and moved back to his seat. "If you're hungry, you came to the right place. If you came to pass through then do it."

Del laughed, "I promise I'm not dead. And I won't kill you, not for not knowing you. If you're an Institute mage though, you'd better choose your words carefully before showing your face."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2011

Silver let out a sigh of relief before speaking out loud in a calm tone. "Not a Institute mage, no. Just a summoner. Good to see some one alive in here."

She stepped out from her hiding place, glancing around quickly, able to see everything with her night vision. "And I'm starving... How much more of that food did you find around here?"

Delmegar

02-18-2011

Delmegar huffed, "Aren't the undead living? Never quite understood the concept. You're either dead or not." He pointed to a spot on the floor beside him. "A Summoner, you say? You have wings..Never seen your like before, I don't think. I can't actually remember."

He grabbed one of the loafs of bread he'd salvaged from the pantry and tossed it to the strange person. Honestly, she looked a little too tired and just a bit to frail to be much threat, even if he had no clue what he was capable of yet.

"Anyway, it's a kitchen. It doesn't look like anyone had time to actually pack up." He said sarcastically. "I ran into a few of the Institutes mages, but they won't be needing it... That I can promise you."

Silverling

02-18-2011

Silver snickered, catching the bread with ease. "Obviously you haven't seen anyone like me before... I'm not even from this planet."

As she had finished speaking half the loaf of bread was already gone, though it didn't look like she had eaten any of it.

"Well, if they won't be needing it I would gladly take their shares..." The other half of the loaf then disappeared.

She then raised her hands up a bit, a pure silvery light forming within them, which then snaked down her arms and all around her quickly. Any injury she had faded away completely healed as the silvery light went over them.

"That is so much better..." She mumbled to herself as the silvery light disappeared.

alexdeathfiend

02-18-2011

Kartan Smelled the harsh rot of victory, he stood or floated, admiring his victory. But something feltuneasy he felt a presence disturbing his mist..something in the league. Kartan mumbled in audible words and saw the intruders, a man and a woman, so comfy..so vulnerable he quickly commanded all the nearby undead to attack the intruders, hundreds were heading their way. The green mist in the room gave him full view of the carnage to come...

Delmegar

02-18-2011

Delmegar seemed slightly angered by that, "So then, you can heal. Yourself at least. How very fortunate it is to be you." He stood and kicked a bench across the room. It shattered into kindling agains tthe stone wall. "Maybe then you can heal these ****ed Runes on my body? They're driving me INSANE!!"

He strode toward the windged woman, his eyes red as the rubies in his blade. Though he could feel the anger rising to the surface, he couldn't understand why or make himself stop.

Within arms reach of the strange Summoner of another world, Delmegar stopped, and shrieked in pain. The Runes on his body began to smolder and burn his flesh, his eyes felt like they might burn out of his skull.

He then collapsed to the floor, enveloped by a faint black flame. Thats when he saw it. Even through the pain and rage he could see the green mist on the floor, creeping closer to him and the woman....

"Get... Away....!"

Silverling

02-18-2011

Silver hissed something in an alien language, her bracelet forming an energy blade as she saw the mist appearing. She then heard the movement throughout the halls, sensing the undead coming closer. She didn't seem concerned about Delmegar at all.

"Away isn't exactly a choice... We're about to be completely surrounded."

alexdeathfiend

02-18-2011

Kartan studied the broken mans red runes and decided he could be useful,Kartan forced the green mist forward, forcing it onto the man. " you...are...mine" he whispered into the mans ear, he attempted to force the green mist into the mans body, kartan had to only subdue him until it's too late.

Silverling

02-18-2011

Silver watched the mist, remembering from earlier it being rather troublesome. She let out a low growl as she saw it move towards Delmegar.

"No you don't..."

She then shot out a tendril of silvery Energy at Delmegar, attempting to disrupt the mist in any way possible.

12345612 ... 21