Sorrow of the First Born (OPEN RP)

1234511 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alexdeathfiend

02-17-2011

PLEASE READ!!!

Hey, this is a new open rp, the plot is explained below. This is open but! you have to make your entrance into the story make sense, you can't just say "sup guys, i was here the entire time" or you did a somersault off of corki's plane, GO WITH YOUR CHARACTERS TRAITS and when your OOC(out of character) please use BOLD, this way we can tell what is what

PLEASE GO TO!http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles?page=1 to make a character!
STANDARD RULES, please be serious when rping! thank you.

The cries of anguish and despair resonated down the halls of the league, cloaked summoners ran, clinging to their robes. Blast of all colors shone across the walls. One summoner stopped and turned around, sending a purple blast of energy down the hall. But he didn't hit anything, and as the others ran by, he looked for his enemy. A rotting smell permeated the air. A cry of war sounded behind him and he was knocked to the floor, tens of hundreds of creatures ran down both halls, and to his horror, the thing that knocked him down was another summoner, with bite marks on her feminine face as well as blood soaking her cloak. The creatures feasted, enjoying the meal as other monsters shambled past. More screams, more dazzling lights.

Hours later the League was soundless, only a few moans penetrated the silence. The desecrated summoner, mauled beyond recognition, started to stand as a green missed covered him. He stood, lurching, groaning,ever hungry, and headed the call to war.

You are a survivor, one of the last, you must kill the necromancer that has destroyed your world, or he shall forever cover it in shadows...

Part 2 - the meeting

You and other survivors have barricaded yourselves across the continent, in cellars,barracks, even mine shafts. You receive a feminine whisper in your head "listen to me! you must! you must kill Kartan! he leads them! you must stop the harvest!" the experience left you exhausted and you....

alexdeathfiend

02-17-2011

By the way, im play Kartan, and im also the Game Master so what i say is law, and i'll try to be fair, if you think im unfair, i'll try and make it fair (just let me know thank you)

NinajFridge

02-17-2011

I'll bite. And i've been waiting to try a new character out for a while. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/375

Prelusion rolled over clutching his head. He felt the reassuring presence of his quill and looked around. "What a dreary place, but more importantly where am I?" He looked around again, "Stupid magic. Why do you wipe my recent memories every time we move."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2011

Zombie Apocalypse RP? Heck Yes! Here comes everyone's favorite Nowhereian!

Silver was positioned outside of the League, perched on top of a tall standing structure and scanning the ground below. She was one of the few brave enough to not even go into hiding when the attack occurred, and fought tooth and nail until she was forced to retreat outdoors and into the air where the creatures could not reach her.

She didn't escape unscathed, however. Her summoner's robe tattered(Though she wears other clothing underneath that) and there were bite marks up and down her arms, her wings torn in some places, and a large gash across her stomach area which slowly oozed her grey-green blood, and was causing much discomfort, despite her quick regeneration. She could have healed them quickly with her Energy, but she decided it best to save that for emergencies seeing as eating was the only way to regain it.

Even so, she could feel herself drained of Energy. She would need to eat some kind of food soon if she were going to survive the night and search for the one named Kartan.

alexdeathfiend

02-17-2011

Kartan swept through the demacian capital, his flowing black robes floating ghostly behind him. Sounds of battle danced around halls. Groans and screams penetrated the ominous black darkness. Green mist swirled around him.

As he reached the end of the hall it erupted into a large courtyard, five demacian troops barricaded themselves at the other end, protecting the main hall. The undead rushed at them but fell, and as kartan floated across the courtyard the fallen returned to life, shambling once again into the fray.

The demacians turned to kartan to fire but he was to quick, he raised his scythe and green mist escaped the demacians mouth's, and they fell. They raised again and started to bang on the large rune encrusted doors. Karatn took a moment to admire his creations before blowing open the door with a ball of bones.

laseren

02-18-2011

Interesting a zombie apocalypseRP I'm game
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/26

"This wasn't what i was expecting, how could the institute fall so easily. And to undead of all things. I thought the league was stronger than this *sighs* most of the summoners in the institute are such inferior creatures." Arkham spots the courtyard door and heads full speed tward's the door. On impact the door broke open scattering chunks of wood all over the courtyard entrance.

"Good i made it outside its time to leave this place for now anyway."Large jet black demonic wings sprout form arkham's back. Immediately arkham takes flight and heads tward's the nearest settlement to rest and gain information about the undead outbreak. "I have to find Kartan and destroy him soon to avenge those fools who died and those who suffer a fate worse then death.

when i finished writing this it was really late

alexdeathfiend

02-18-2011

Welcome to the rp guys, be free to make up other survivors

Kartan forced the green mist into the main hall, choking the demacians and limiting their eye sight. His creatures started cutting down the troops one by one. A red line show through the mist,"how....peculiar" kartan said with a detached voice. Then a ray of blinding light replaced the line and dissipated the mist.

At the end of the main hall stood a young woman with short blonde hair along with many wizards and a large man, his eyes cold and confident "Stand ready!" they yelled "ah...the...siblings" said kartan. The large man charged kartan, kartan swept his great scythe down a cut the man in twain, as he fell the girl screamed in anguish. She sent everything she had at him but it was not enough, Kartan disappeared into the mist, he reappeared behind the girl and stabbed her through the abdomen quickly killing her, the wizards quickly fell...along with them the queen and king..and demacia..

Delmegar

02-18-2011

A Summoner called, "Ruin." by other mages and Champions. Has been released from his prison in the Institute during the undead invasion.

Delmegar steps through the rubble where his prison wall once stood, surveying the Institute. The Hall was unnaturally dark with a lingering smell of death on the air.
"What happened to this place..." Further down the Hall, around the corner, some strange green mist hovered as if drawn to him. "I don't like the looks of that."

The former Summoner Delmegar, wearing his traditional attire of black and red pants, military boots and a red jacket with only one sleeve, ran opposite the mist. Whatever had happened here he was not prepared. He was unarmed, uninformed and worst off was covered in some strange Void Runes on his torso in arms that fueled him with an intense rage and hate, and power..

When he turned yet another corner, Delmegar came across what appeared to be the corridor to the living quarters. In the distant darkness there was what appeared to be the outline of some men, possibly mages. Likely, since he was in the Institute.

....Some strange voice filled his head; an old voice that barely sounded alive. It sounded calm with an intelligence to it, and an underlying tone of hate....

"Look, there! It's not the Undead.." A Mage shouted. A red light began to flow around one of there hands. "Who are you? Speak fast!"

Delmegar didn't know anything about this Undead problem but whomever that voice in his head belonged, he was sure they were connected. And no matter. It was these mages that locked him away, not some corpses.

"I am Delmegar, the Ruin of you mages and your world." He charged down the hall. One of the Summoners let go a sphere of fire but he avoided with a roll. He leapt into the air, his eyes burning red, and punched the first casteer hard enough to knock him down.

There were three of them... One was down, for the moment. Both of the others raised hands to cast spells but he was the faster. In his hand appeared a dark blade, possibly made of steel and onyx with rubies in its black hilt. He spun to his left, avoiding two more blasts of fire and cut one man from his shoulder to his stomach.

"Why is this happening!" The other one cried. "What have we done to bring such hell on us? Tell me!"

Delmegar laughed and shrugged. "I'm no hell.. I'm just your end. Whatever happens after is not my problem." Delmegar plunged the sword through the cloaked mans chest. Both Summoners turned dark, like shadows and then vanished.

"Time to find that voice.."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2011

Silver looked toward the institute, her sensitive hearing picking up the commotion inside caused by Delmegar.

That doesn't sound like undead... Possibly an ally?

She stretched her wings, jumping off of the structure she was sitting on, and then landed on her feet on the ground below, hardly making a sound. She felt a stinging pain from her wounds, which had stopped bleeding, that she tried to ignore as she quietly made her way back into the institute and towards where Delmegar was.

She was nearing his general location, and would be hard to detect by most.

Delmegar

02-18-2011

It seemed hours that he had slain the Institutes mages. Yet he could not find it in him to calm down... He had never in his life felt such rage, such intense anger. Nothing else mattered.

Delmegar had almost no recollection of who he was, beyond when he woke up here in his cell. The idea of him becoming so angry that he could actually kill his captors, former friends, baffled him. He had no way of knowing, but he didn't think that he had ever been a violent man.

Other than the red Void Runes on his body and his bright blue eyes, Delmegar was otherwise an unremarkable person and a less than average Summoner. So, so far everything he remembered, seemed completely surreal.

By this time, Delmegar had made his way to the abandoned kitchen areas. He had to force his way past a barricaded door, but to his surprise there was no one on the opposite side, not even the dead.

Perhaps a bite to eat would settle him a bit. These Summoners treated him like dogs and a good meal would do him some good. He found some things to snack on: cheese, fruit and some bread.

Just when he went to sit beside an overturned table he heard something outside... Footsteps.

1234511 ... 21