[ Item Suggestion] Sentinels Armor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Comrade Domi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-17-2011

Sentinelís Armor Cost : 4800 ( 570 combine cost)
Recipe:
Quick Silver Sash
Negatron Cloak
Chain Vest
Wardenís Mail

95 Armor
105 Magic Resist
Passive :
+ 35 Health Regen Per 5 seconds
30% chance to slow attackers attack and movement speed by 40% for 3 seconds
Unique: Remove all debuffs from your character and grant 25 Armor and Magic Resist to all allied Champions for 5 seconds. 120 second cooldown.

At its current state it would be most expensive item in game. This would discourage anyone who isnít building as a real tank from buying it. Would be meant as another item that provides magic resist and armor, seeing how Guardian Angel and Aegis are the only ones. The biggest problem I see would be saving up for an item like this. It probably would be a bad idea to rush it since it gives no health. Also it takes up 4 slots if you buy one piece at a time, but once itís finished it gives great magic resist and armor for only 1 item slot. The active would be the only global item active making it critical in any team fights. It probably is a bit overpowered but I wanted to create a new active while keeping the QSS one. Input is welcome

Kazzier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2011

Sorry fella, but this is an incredible over powered item idea. Granted it is expensive but its benefits are far too great.

Comrade Domi

Recruiter

02-17-2011

Remove the passives and/or active?Or just all together?

3v3ryone

02-17-2011

It can work with only one passive, maybe 50hp reg per 5, but current passive are too strong.

Aurx

02-17-2011

Couple problems.

1) Tanks usually suck at farming. They'll never get the gold to buy this item.
2) The stats are way too high to occupy just one item slot, and they're not unique (meaning it could potentially stack).
3) You've added health regen, MR, Armor, CC, CC reduction, and aura all into one item. Not only that, but all of the stats individually are strong enough to be their own item, and you've packed 6 of them together.
4) The high cost actually discourages tanks from taking it. Someone with extra money, say, a fed Ashe, would be much more likely to buy it.

Comrade Domi

Recruiter

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3v3ryone View Post
It can work with only one passive, maybe 50hp reg per 5, but current passive are too strong.
That would be fine. I wanted to keep and improve both Passives from Warden's Mail but your right about it being too strong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurx View Post
Couple problems.

1) Tanks usually suck at farming. They'll never get the gold to buy this item.
2) The stats are way too high to occupy just one item slot, and they're not unique (meaning it could potentially stack).
3) You've added health regen, MR, Armor, CC, CC reduction, and aura all into one item. Not only that, but all of the stats individually are strong enough to be their own item, and you've packed 6 of them together.
4) The high cost actually discourages tanks from taking it. Someone with extra money, say, a fed Ashe, would be much more likely to buy it.
I meant to make the 25 armor/mr an active instead of an aura. I know it is expensive but its less than the cost of a sunfire and banshee's which most tanks can get in a game. And what i meant to discourage anyone other than a tank to get this is that you are stuck with 4 item slots being used before finishing it so you don't really have space for offensive items. If someone was really fed then yea they could buy it all at once but i feel they would go for offensive items before this.

ZXPrototype

02-17-2011

I approve of the "sentinal's ARMOR- builds from QSS."

Will make people want to buy a cleanse in item form more often, especially newer players who refuse to buy mercury treads vs a team of 5 stuns, because of wider utility.

Deikan

02-18-2011

Needs some HP too.