Get RP Free

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JaimeSwitch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2011

No longer do we have to buy our champions with IP! Everyone start using this site, and together we will make a difference and get free RP.
http://www.prize rebel.com/

The3rdRunePage

02-17-2011

I wonder what that really says.... but no way in hell am I clicking it

Mamoulian

02-17-2011

Linkz to malware don't click

Sacull Kinslayer

02-17-2011

It is a legit site. The above link though may not be. I don't know. It has been mentioned on the forums before. It is like swag bucks or other sites like that where you put in a little "work" and get gift cards or whatever. That site offers RP as a reward.

Do a search for it if you don't trust links (dont blame you there). Search for Prize Rebel.

Also if you don't like links check out WoT (Web of Trust). It blocks the bad sites before you can get there but will ask you if you want to continue there.

Jiggsawdigs

02-17-2011

I would rather buy riot points to help out riot don't you think?

Eternalsteelfan

02-17-2011

The people who run the website buy the cards they have in stock, that's not helping Riot?

Seductivpancakes

02-17-2011

Its a trap!

murphymcmanus

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeSwitch View Post
No longer do we have to buy our champions with IP! Everyone start using this site, and together we will make a difference and get free RP.
http://www.prize rebel.com/
On the assumption youre serious, and that site isn't malware or a rickroll;

1- RP is how RIOT makes money. If everyone stopped buying RP the game would die. (even though they're clearly selling it to someone here so this site can give it away as a prize or what have you, the point remains)

2- How does everyone having 'free' RP make a difference exactly?

Tulki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2011

Fail. Prize-Rebel is a somewhat trusted site.

Do you know how they get the RP? By pre-purchasing the cards and then selling them to players for points. The thing is, you have to get them by completing offers. Most of the time, it seems the site stops giving credit for offers "just because".

Eternalsteelfan

02-17-2011

The site sends you codes when you earn enough points. They run out of stock fairly often and the codes work so they either buy the cards themselves or are supplied by Riot. They also offer many other prizes for online games that are redeemable. I've used the site myself to get points for skins, it's legit but can be a bit of work.