Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fix for MAESTRO error.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiSERYlov3zYOU

02-17-2011

For everyone who has had the Maestro Error pop up while trying to log in, heres how I got around it.

First i tried to make sure that loL was aloowed through my firewall (windows and Macafee).

It was and I still had no luck getting to connect, you could try changing the compatibility mode and turning off your firewall temporarily. I suggest you turn it on as soon as your done playing to ensure safety. Try google searching "League of Legends Maestro Error" and try the links. Its a pain in the ass but worth playing if you ask me.

Thumbs up if this works. Again, I just turned off my firewall temporarily and switch the compatibility to XP Service Pack 3.
-Fire wall are different depending on what you use but for compatibilty modes you right click on the desktop icon and go to properties. The rest should be self explanitory.