Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suspended without leaving

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FelipeMirimLocal

Master Recruiter

02-17-2011

BuMp (not Spam)

Adrian guekko

02-17-2011

1- adrian guekko
2- 17/2/2011 at 21:00
3-suspended until 20/02
4- yes my last match was with heimerdinger and we won ; i de like to add that it happened to me serveral times please i want my account back

Ralphyyyy

02-17-2011

-Ralphyyyy
-8:37 am 2/17/11
-Account suspended till 2/20/11
-I was in the game from start to finish. I d/ced once for about 1 minute, but easily reconnected and finished the game with no issue. After the game, I left the launcher because of a bug issue and reopened. When I logged in it said I was banned. This was particularly frustrating for me because I had spent money for Riot Point a few hours prior. I submitted a ticket that will probably be fruitless.

Nitrogen124

02-17-2011

/Bump........ i want my account un suspended ....... stop making a help thread ant not giving us info on weather or not you guys are going to un suspending accounts

Fuzzyone111

02-17-2011

@Riot Staff: If you are unsuspending people, can you please post a message where you have unsuspended everyone up to it?

FelipeMirimLocal

Master Recruiter

02-17-2011

Quote:
Fuzzyone111:
@Riot Staff: If you are unsuspending people, can you please post a message where you have unsuspended everyone up to it?

Agree !!! SAY SOMETHING ! GOD DAMI***

Ralphyyyy

02-17-2011

Guys, if someone from Riot is reviewing these posts, something will be done.... or not, depending on what can be done. Be more polite, they have a lot of work to do on their end. It is kind of annoying to wade through these awful posts for some real answers/thoughtful posts.

Nitrogen124

02-17-2011

Quote:
Ralphyyyy:
Guys, if someone from Riot is reviewing these posts, something will be done.... or not, depending on what can be done. Be more polite, they have a lot of work to do on their end. It is kind of annoying to wade through these awful posts for some real answers/thoughtful posts.

I get what your trying to say and i respect the staff and i realize they're all busy making this game and community a better place for us but whats the point if most of there members cant even log on ?

Rin Mitsukini

02-17-2011

Suspension Appeal - http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=523735

Preux

02-17-2011

-Preux
-2/17/11 at 6:24 pm
-until 2/18/11
-I got disconnected from a game 3/4 the way through, connect back for the last couple of minutes and sent me a ban. Only left one game before which was my very first game.