Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suspended without leaving

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warrition

Adjudicator

02-17-2011

Quote:
Raffish:
I garantee to u that my PC is in very nice conditions and i have a very nice connection too.

But i'm from brazil and maybe the "game servers" is doing bad here. i got punishment for things that i leteraly can't do anything.. so i'm not able to play this game? i really love play this, but it's being hard to me having my account suspended for nothing

Don't give up -- it sounds like there may be a new bug with the system. I played a custom game this morning, and was not able to connect (firewall message). Luckily for me, it was a custom game. Still, I haven't seen connection issues like this in many months.

It also sounds like there is a bug in the AFK detection system -- not being able to connect for 2-3 minutes should not trigger AFK detection. If I were you, I would open a bug in the support forum.

champBuDa

02-17-2011

BuDoir007
champname: champBuDa

had crash during loadtime 4 times in a row and i get suspended r something
hope y can fix it fast and unban me

oh yeh i reconnected to all games and finished em without a problem
when i try to login it says im banned t'ill 18/02
pls fix this, i have left 0 games finishes any game i started

TooFlyy

02-17-2011

Champ Name: Tooflyy
yesterday , suspended until 2/17, 5:20
Ive only left game due to extreme lag. I couldnt even see what i was doing.
well yeah anyways.
This is upsetting i get suspended for lagging off .

cookingbythebook

02-17-2011

Summoner: - Auswitchz

Played the game, got disconnected, reconnected quickly and finished until the end. Then I got leaver suspension

- When you got suspended : 9:40 pm according to your time
- The error you get when you try to log in now: banned until 02/20/2011
- Are you certain you were present for most/all the game? Finished it until the end, then was confronted with a leaver suspension message

I DID NOT LEAVE THE GAME

Raffish

02-17-2011

Post in the BUG Report forum that I created...
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=522704

ooWICKEDoo

02-17-2011

Name ooWICKEDoo
Yesterday
suspended till today, but yet still can't login
Hell yeah i know i was there. Made it all the through the game just had to relog at first cause of another bug with ur game not being able to click or move. Was gone for no more then 1 min.

Fuzzyone111

02-17-2011

- Your Summoner name: Fuzzyone111

- When you got suspended: A couple minutes ago (current time is 6:59 on 17/02/2011)

- The error you get when you try to log in now: "This account has been suspended until 02/20/2011. Please contact [email]support@riotgames.com[/email] for more information."

- Are you certain you were present for most/all the game? Yes, I was only off for a couple seconds maybe about 1/2 a minute due to lag. I was also the one who decided to call a surrender vote after our entire team got killed by the other team.

At least i think it was lag, I was unable to move or use abilities or type, also when i tried to move the entire animation did not happen.

Mullenu

02-17-2011

- Your Summoner name: Mullenu and Mullen VII

- When you got suspended: Today, a few hours ago i guess / A few minutes ago (Both before the last patch, may be is a AFK mistake because we wasn't afk or leaving)

- The error you get when you try to log in now: "This account has been suspended until 02/18/2011. Please contact [email]support@riotgames.com[/email] for more information." / Same

- Are you certain you were present for most/all the game? Yes, my internet crashed but i reconnected very fast and was there until the end. / For Mullen VII (My brother's account) the game crashes with a ''session off'' message or something, reconnect, finish the game (they win you can check the match history) and when he tried to log on the next time a the same Suspended message appears.

The game is very laggy before the last patch may be that cause the issue.

MuffinLung

02-17-2011

Summoner name: Logbomb
Got suspended today, 5 mins ago.
Error I get: "This account has been suspended until 02/18/2011. Please contact .....

What happened was, I was present for all of the game, but I disconnected half way through. I reconnected, finished the game, and then when I got to post-game, I got a popup message saying that I had been suspended for abandoning my team.

NoPromisesV

Recruiter

02-17-2011

Summoner name: NoPromisesV
Got suspended yesterday,
Error I get: "This account has been suspended until 02/20/2011. Please contact .....

Be careful, this is how it happened to me.
After finishing the next game in score won. I played. I was suspended.

Thanks for the help