Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suspended without leaving

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gank Mid Only

Recruiter

02-26-2011

Summoners Name: ThunderBuns
Banned: About 9:30-10:00 PM 25/02/2011
Message: This account has been suspended until 02-26-2011. Please contact [email]support@riotgames.com[/email] for more information.
I was present in a game and my internet died on me. I relogged in about 2 minutes and played for about 20minutels. I won the 3vs3.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

02-26-2011

Quote:
ThunderBuns:
Summoners Name: ThunderBuns
Banned: About 9:30-10:00 PM 25/02/2011
Message: This account has been suspended until 02-26-2011. Please contact [email]support@riotgames.com[/email] for more information.
I was present in a game and my internet died on me. I relogged in about 2 minutes and played for about 20minutels. I won the 3vs3.

hmmm.. we can look, but how sure are you about that 2 minutes? 2 should not have hit you, but 5 or 6 might have.

FelipeMirimLocal

Master Recruiter

02-26-2011

Quote:
Zileas:
hmmm.. we can look, but how sure are you about that 2 minutes? 2 should not have hit you, but 5 or 6 might have.

Hello can you please look my reply thanks !

Jawsus

02-26-2011

Quote:
Zileas:

Hey zileas please go here

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=544092

Guys is making death threats and arson threats against riot

Hodgkin

02-26-2011

Quote:
Zileas:
In general, if you are disconnected for a long period of time, where 'long' is something on the order of 5-10 minutes total, you are probably going to get flagged AFK/leaver. You won't always, but you often will. Were you gone for like 2 minutes, or more like 10?

I would like to increase the tolerance on this soon though if we find we are getting borderline bans, but we are taking a look at what is going on. It's worth noting that to get banned by the system, you need to have a LOT of leaves or AFKs, not just one.

Zileas,
I've only had one leave in the past due to an internet loss. So I assume this internet ethernet "bug?" would have caused the second leave, despite me actually not leaving the game and continuing until we surrendered. I was not gone for any amount of time. I plugged in my ethernet, the game bugged, it asked me to reconnect, I did. All in a matter of about 2 minutes. Then it was buggy for the rest of the game, with ghost mobs attacking me that should have been dead, not showing me where I truly was...But, I got banned for leaving.

Thanks for the help,
Hodgkin.

Glaxios

02-26-2011

I have a prblema have just finished a battle and disconnect me to the moment on having tried to connect me there appears a mensage which my account to been suspended until 03/05/11 and already it is the third one you see that this spends the only thing to me that this time is for 5 days and since they can see in my profile I do not have leaver

Zileas

VP of Game Design

02-26-2011

Quote:
Hodgkin:
Zileas,
I've only had one leave in the past due to an internet loss. So I assume this internet ethernet "bug?" would have caused the second leave, despite me actually not leaving the game and continuing until we surrendered. I was not gone for any amount of time. I plugged in my ethernet, the game bugged, it asked me to reconnect, I did. All in a matter of about 2 minutes. Then it was buggy for the rest of the game, with ghost mobs attacking me that should have been dead, not showing me where I truly was...But, I got banned for leaving.

Thanks for the help,
Hodgkin.

I will ask.

ULTranum

02-26-2011

ULTranum
the past few days my connection has been really ****ty but i still reconnect to finish the games. but the reason i was banned was because i was having the firewall problem that would not allow me to even join the game when it started loading. i tried to restart the game, reset my ip, reset my modem (stable connection). Still i had no luck.
The last time i attempted to play was last night but was unable to even get to the load screen and the error im getting when logging in suspended till today. yesterday i believe i played 4 or 5 games 2 of them were un-join-able.

Demacian Penguin

02-26-2011

(pandaslayer43)
-2/25/11
- says suspened till 2/26/11
- yes am sure

PoorNerd

02-26-2011

- PoorNerd
- Today 2/26
- This account has been suspended until 3/1/2011. Please contact [email]support@riotgames.com[/email] for more information.
- Yes, my computer dced and after about 5 min, I reconnected.