Suspended without leaving

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gank Mid Only

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-26-2011

Summoners Name: ThunderBuns
Banned: About 9:30-10:00 PM 25/02/2011
Message: This account has been suspended until 02-26-2011. Please contact support@riotgames.com for more information.
I was present in a game and my internet died on me. I relogged in about 2 minutes and played for about 20minutels. I won the 3vs3.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

02-26-2011
10 of 12 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderBuns View Post
Summoners Name: ThunderBuns
Banned: About 9:30-10:00 PM 25/02/2011
Message: This account has been suspended until 02-26-2011. Please contact support@riotgames.com for more information.
I was present in a game and my internet died on me. I relogged in about 2 minutes and played for about 20minutels. I won the 3vs3.
hmmm.. we can look, but how sure are you about that 2 minutes? 2 should not have hit you, but 5 or 6 might have.

FelipeMirimLocal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
hmmm.. we can look, but how sure are you about that 2 minutes? 2 should not have hit you, but 5 or 6 might have.
Hello can you please look my reply thanks !

Jawsus

02-26-2011

Quote:
Hey zileas please go here

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=544092

Guys is making death threats and arson threats against riot

Hodgkin

02-26-2011

Quote:
In general, if you are disconnected for a long period of time, where 'long' is something on the order of 5-10 minutes total, you are probably going to get flagged AFK/leaver. You won't always, but you often will. Were you gone for like 2 minutes, or more like 10?

I would like to increase the tolerance on this soon though if we find we are getting borderline bans, but we are taking a look at what is going on. It's worth noting that to get banned by the system, you need to have a LOT of leaves or AFKs, not just one.
Zileas,
I've only had one leave in the past due to an internet loss. So I assume this internet ethernet "bug?" would have caused the second leave, despite me actually not leaving the game and continuing until we surrendered. I was not gone for any amount of time. I plugged in my ethernet, the game bugged, it asked me to reconnect, I did. All in a matter of about 2 minutes. Then it was buggy for the rest of the game, with ghost mobs attacking me that should have been dead, not showing me where I truly was...But, I got banned for leaving.

Thanks for the help,
Hodgkin.

Glaxios

02-26-2011

I have a prblema have just finished a battle and disconnect me to the moment on having tried to connect me there appears a mensage which my account to been suspended until 03/05/11 and already it is the third one you see that this spends the only thing to me that this time is for 5 days and since they can see in my profile I do not have leaver

Zileas

VP of Game Design

02-26-2011
11 of 12 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodgkin View Post
Zileas,
I've only had one leave in the past due to an internet loss. So I assume this internet ethernet "bug?" would have caused the second leave, despite me actually not leaving the game and continuing until we surrendered. I was not gone for any amount of time. I plugged in my ethernet, the game bugged, it asked me to reconnect, I did. All in a matter of about 2 minutes. Then it was buggy for the rest of the game, with ghost mobs attacking me that should have been dead, not showing me where I truly was...But, I got banned for leaving.

Thanks for the help,
Hodgkin.
I will ask.

ULTranum

02-26-2011

ULTranum
the past few days my connection has been really ****ty but i still reconnect to finish the games. but the reason i was banned was because i was having the firewall problem that would not allow me to even join the game when it started loading. i tried to restart the game, reset my ip, reset my modem (stable connection). Still i had no luck.
The last time i attempted to play was last night but was unable to even get to the load screen and the error im getting when logging in suspended till today. yesterday i believe i played 4 or 5 games 2 of them were un-join-able.

Demacian Penguin

02-26-2011

(pandaslayer43)
-2/25/11
- says suspened till 2/26/11
- yes am sure

PoorNerd

02-26-2011

- PoorNerd
- Today 2/26
- This account has been suspended until 3/1/2011. Please contact support@riotgames.com for more information.
- Yes, my computer dced and after about 5 min, I reconnected.