Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stat tracking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Underlan

02-17-2011

Hey lol guys, I was wondering if you guys could possibly improve the stat tracking system you have? You have tracking for individual games but what about overall stats? The only thing I can see outside of post game interface is my wins, minion kills, and takedowns. I can't see my loses or any other detailed stats which I would like to be able to look at. I also benefit from seeing detailed stats about each champ I have used. I play several roles from carry to tank and I use multiple champs. Using the stats I could determine what my best tank champ is and so on. I love the game and hope you continue to improve on an already great product.

CuddleME

02-17-2011

I agree, but all the stats tracking u asked for is available for the ranked games... they just didint do it for the normal games.

Econex

Recruiter

02-17-2011

For some unknown reason they removed almost every stats of normal game (i guess it was to make this game cheaper) They only kept useless one and those nobody care about.

All the stats you want are only available with ranked game

Kabigon

02-17-2011

It would be nice if they returned stat tracking to normal games since Ranked games are the only ones that have full stat tracking, but I can see where they would run into problems since there were a lot less active players when it was available and it would probably take up a lot of server space and bandwidth to hold such information for all players.

CharIie

02-17-2011

lolbase.net has some stuff but its really outdated and probably not reliable.

what i really want is to know my percentage on wins with all the champs i play, they need to impliment something of this sort. it might with realizing your playstyle better or which champ you excel and and help figure out spots for improvement