Queue Dodging = A Better Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valdorn

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGr8Cornholio View Post
You mean I won't have the "pleasure" of playing with Onlyashadow? What will I ever do?
Enjoy the game?

BTW, I knew you were being sarcastic. I just wanted to dis Onlyashadow.

Onlyashadow

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGr8Cornholio View Post
You mean I won't have the "pleasure" of playing with Onlyashadow? What will I ever do?

I guess whatever you normally do in games. How should I know what you choose to do, we've never played together before.

LiveWireUMD

01-27-2010

didnt read anymore after ppl started bashing on this guy.

ARE YOU HONESTLY TELLING ME THAT YOU WOULD NOT LEAVE IF A WARWICK WANTED TO SOLO MID OVER AN ASHE?

GTFO of here...

Onlyashadow

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXByakuyaXx View Post
How do you know your team is idiots when you haven't played with them?

It's called experience.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlyashadow View Post
It's called arrogance.
Fix'd.

You're welcome.
(Pronounced "yoor", for the record)

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveWireUMD View Post

ARE YOU HONESTLY TELLING ME THAT YOU WOULD NOT LEAVE IF A WARWICK WANTED TO SOLO MID OVER AN ASHE?

GTFO of here...
Nope. I'd just say, hope you know what you're doing. If it turns out he doesn't, I make sure my lanemate is good on his own, and I go mid with him or just gank mid non-stop.

I try and help. I don't give up before I even get started. That's ridiculous.

smithz

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
I think you meant to say:

"It saves ME alot of wasted time and frustration while simultaneously wasting time and frustrating 9 other people. Me, Me, Me, Me. No one but me. I will look for a team that will carry ME...if I do not find a team that can carry ME, I will leave because I deserve better. ME. Everything is about ME. I'm so good at this game that I can tell the skill level of another player simply by looking at a few pictures. ME. I LOVE ME."

There, fix'd for you.
Love you.

TheGr8Cornholio

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveWireUMD View Post

GTFO of here...
I wouldn't leave for any reason, not being a ******bag and all.

Miles Long

01-27-2010

Onlyashadow, your posts are rank with the stench of a dedicated and self-righteous leaver, which is essentially what all queue dodgers are. What puzzles me is that you and others like you find some strange sort of pride in what you do. There's a wonderfully simple word for this abberant mentality: Griefing.

You choosing to "ignore" people is about as comical as a DotA player who believes their banlist means something, especially when they aren't a dedicated host. Most, if not all, banlist users I've ever met as a dedicated host myself have been leavers and I never forget to ask them to add themselves to their own banlist. That's only fair, isn't it?

So to that end, you shouldn't be ignoring people, people should be ignoring you. The idea that you're so much better than the people you selfishly refuse to play with is absolutely ridiculous. Please add yourself to your ignore list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMountainGoat View Post
winning is more important than playing.
And I cannot think of a more appropriate way to describe the thought processes of a leaver or queue dodger. They want to play the game, but never to lose. The irony, of course, is that you can't have winners or losers without actually playing.

Put simply, you do not know beyond a shadow of a doubt the outcome of a game based purely on seeing what your team will be.

Queue dodging cannot be justified by the perpetrators. If you queue dodge, you deserve a penalty. I could give a **** if Riot wants to give you a leave mark, but I think it's in effing poor taste for them to let this activity continue for so long unabated.

However...

I realize that it is impossible to stop leavers, even if you implement penalties for it. We already know people aren't above feeding and afking in LoL games they perceive to have gone horribly wrong. I fear these problems will only be exacerbated if a queue dodge penalty does come through. And Riot knows it.

It's a sort of ****ed if you do and ****ed if you don't situation, one that doesn't seem to have any sort of objective solution. In their zeal to curb leavers, Riot is instead encouraging leaving in another form (queue dodging) and afkers.

The anagram for this game is just so fitting.

The Crow

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firu View Post
True. How do you know if MM is even working if you don't play the game? Sure you have one new/bad player on your team. The other team probably has one too. Also, you're doing yourself no favors. Eventually you'll just be the one the rest of the team has to carry and people like you, will start queue dodging you.

Not true. I was recently in a game where my team was
30, 30, 30, 8, 13.

Their team
30, 30, 30, 25, 28.

Sounds like it's perfect right? NO.

For your information, I am no in a low Elo bracket because i somewhat recently asked Pen what my Elo was (He obliged). So **** you.

After that i was in a game where my team was
30, 30, 3, 8, 12.

The enemy team was
30, 30, 30, 23, 28.

Again, **** you.