A New Champion Approaches: Gragas, the Rabblerouser

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMountainGoat

01-27-2010

i was disappointed with pantheon (looks boring), but this guy looks like a champ i would like to try. looking forward to his release.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

01-27-2010

His joke and taunt are the best

But Pantheon is still cooler

DrRaven

01-27-2010

Nice ult it will really change the outcome of team fights if timed properly, GJ Riot! and Pantheon? when will be able next patch also?

kasse

01-27-2010

when is the new patch done ? i wanna play xD

Demonicle

01-27-2010

this champion like a viking lol

Pogz

01-27-2010

Every one has there own opinions on champs good and bad.... You guys should have a vote for a champ. As in take votes on if char should be melee/ranged tank/support what have you. Have like 4 choices for each skill that char can use and a couple options for passive. Then based on votes put that hero together. That way when hero comes out it will have a little of everyones good thoughts in it.

Hyrokkin

01-27-2010

NICE! looks fun to play

Reverse Sejuani

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2010

Seems like a unique champion, I dont see how peopel can complain at an ability being closely related to another when HoN has exact replicas of dota. Pyromancer anyone? The list goes on...lol

At least riot is making it their own.

MrPicklez

01-27-2010

Sounds kind of like a Mundo type character, a bit overpowered maybe. Can't really tell untilhe is released to the pub though .

DerpMania

01-27-2010

This guy sounds like fun to play, but I`m still kinda waiting for someone to come up with good ideas for some dark/black/blood magic users, that mainly casts spells. Think theres too few pure spellcasters atm.